Closed Thread
Page 30 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks you ladies. Between us I have been super sad today. I just can't believe that even with addition is Luveris to help with egg quality and this was our third cycle we have such poor results. I feel so guilty though as there are still 2 precious embryo's waiting and hopefully growing and we are so much luckier than most to have these and our DD. I have told myself that although I think I know better, I don't know anything and if those emmies keep fighting, so will we.
    Yes, @2015 we did ICSI. @StillHopeful all the very best for your EPU tomorrow, sending lots of good vibes x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Juzzabelle10 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (15-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I havnt been on for a day and so much has happened!
    @Juzzabelle try to keep strong, those 2 little ones have had the strength to survive so far so fingers crossed they keep growing. I know it's easier said than done, I've been there myself with only 1 or 2 from a fresh stim cycle.
    @StillHopefull hopefully my embies are still going strong! We had 13 from 20 fertilise but havnt heard any updates (they don't usually update me until I'm there for the transfer in the past) does everyone get updates during the 5 days?
    GOOD LUCK for tomorrow's EPU
    @2015 hope everything is going well during your 2ww
    @MrsChino @kizmetzing we are wondering about transferring 2 this time. This is our 3rd cycle and in the past we have had lower grade embies so if these ones are lower grade then I think we will transfer 2. If it's a higher grade then perhaps just the one. Will just make the decision on the day.

Transfer is all booked for Saturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015

Thank you lovely ladies for your well wishes for tomorrow xx
    @Juzzabelle I'm sorry you're disappointed, big hugs! But maybe those 2 embies are your take home babies, and the others wouldn't have worked so at least you're not wasting tries with them x I know it's hard, I'm pretty worried with the great numbers at EPU on this thread and then not so nice fert rates (in comparison to before fertilisation) that I've got no chance with the my latest figure of 3 eggs! But maybe it is quality over quantity, I hope MONDAY brings you your take home baby xoxo

All the best for you too for Monday @octonaugt!

Welcome back Hermia and all the best x

Well, I had a glass of prune juice just before dinner and let's just say I'm definitely not blocked up anymore 😳
    TMI I've been on the loo all night lol!
    But it is better than the opposite I guess.

I'm excited for tomorrow but very nervous. Hoping for good eggs and that hubby has sperm! 😓

Not too long now to find out. I hope I get to be PUPO with you ladies next week! X
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 15-01-2015 at 20:35.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow @StillHopeful hoping everything goes smoothly

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (15-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    Good luck for tomorrow @StillHopeful hoping everything goes smoothly
    Thank you Excited! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful How did you go hun? Hope all went well and you’re not feeling too sore.

@Juzzabelle10 Any update on your embies? Hoping for lots of good growing over the weekend ready for transfer on Monday.

Afm, I saw FS this morning and I had to laugh because he just straight out said ‘so, we’ll transfer 2 this time’ before I had even brought it up. So all my agonising was for nothing! Maybe he reads these threads lol. The plan will be if we have low numbers or dodgy quality again we’ll put 2 back, but if by some miracle we get a good number of blasties and we’re able to put some on ice, we’ll go for one. I’m happy with that. My plan now is to stop the pill on 1 Feb and start jabbing after that. The other major change is that I’ll be doing 450 of menopur this time instead of gonal f. I’m curious to see if it makes a difference…

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (17-01-2015),StillHopeful  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love the caring and support on this thread. Cheering for all of us :-)

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

ArryLa  (17-01-2015),MrsChino  (16-01-2015),Sharlie  (16-01-2015),StillHopeful  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news @MrsChino, it's so nice to know your FS is on the same page ( and maybe a little psychic 😉)
    Hurry up now AF!

Our 2 emmies are hanging in there. They have divided and are 4 cell which is expected for today. I'm feeling much more positive today, thank you all for your kind words and support.

Looking foward to hear how you are @StillHopeful

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juzzabelle10 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (16-01-2015),StillHopeful  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MrsChino
    That's great that your FS is on the same page. Haha maybe they do read the forums😉😂

Back from EPU and doing okay. 6 eggs collected which isn't the best but I'm still just hoping we have a couple that will do the job.

Hubby said he filled the cup haha!
    Obviously a bit of an exaggeration but I'm hoping that because we haven't heard anything yet it means they found swimmers to work with? They would inject them straight away wouldn't they? And then give me an update tomorrow...
    I'm just taking it easy now and DH has gone to grab a few things to make me some lunch, I could get used to this!

Thinking of you ladies and hope all is well x

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (16-01-2015),Piper01  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha @Juzzabelle, we must have been commenting about the same time and then I thought your comment was mine because we started quite similar! Wowzers! 😉 Great minds think alike don't they 🙊😂