Closed Thread
Page 29 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Questions???

Thanks for your well wishes and great to hear some success stories with egg counts etc! I'm sorry to the ones that are having troubles! It's such a roller coaster ride! It's so nice to have support on here!!

I have aver a few questions I was hoping some of you could help??
    Yesterday I had my first blood tests after 5 days of injecting 275 units of Gonal F! My hormones had only gone up to 140!! Has anyone else had such low levels at this stage?? I've been put up to 325 units so hopefully that I'll get things moving!

Secondly - my husband refuses to listen to me about diet, alcohol, caffiene etc whilst going through IVF! Does anyone have a husband like this? Tips??
    i follow a strict diet (before IVF) gluten, dairy, caffiene & refined sugar free.

Acupuncture - when should I be getting it done???

any other tips to ge through this??? 😄😄😄😄😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    We'll looks like we are back riding this damn IVF rollercoster!
    From feeling good and positive with 12 eggs collected yesterday, we have just been told that only 6 of them were mature and we are left with only 2 that fertilized.
    As disappointing as these numbers are, we have 2 wonderful embryos that we are praying for and willing them to stay strong for a 5 day transfer.
    Keep telling myself we only need 1 and our DD is a result of our only 5 day blast so we're not out yet. Feeling sad that we don't have better numbers but that's the luck of the draw.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leash05, I have a husband like that too. Helps mine if the Dr tells him directly rather than me or anyone else. Not sure why, just mentally I guess he doesn't want to go against direct doctors orders.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leash05, I have a husband like that too. Helps mine if the Dr tells him directly rather than me or anyone else. Not sure why, just mentally I guess he doesn't want to go against direct doctors orders.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsChino - I'm in the same place as you in regards to wanting a double transfer. This is only my third stim cycle but despite our last cycle getting 6 embies to day 5 we only had one to transfer and none to freeze and it really kind of felt like they just got thrown away with no chance whereas at least if I put back two they stand some sort of chance. So I spoke to the clinic about the possibility of a double transfer and I can sign a waiver saying that I understand the risk of multiples and am going against medical advice. So DH and I have decided to wait until the day, talk to the embryologist and see what she thinks. If we look like having some to freeze, we'll transfer one. If none to freeze, we'll transfer the best two.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about before, Internet was playing up and posted that 3 times oops.
    @Juzzabelle I can just imagine how disappointed u must be but you sound like u are staying strong and looking at the bright side which is really all u can do when things are so much out of your control. I wish there was more we could do to own this process and make a difference to the outcome but it is very limited. Did you use ISCI for fertilisation?
    @Kizmeting - I think that is a good approach. You don't want any value embryos down the drain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will be joining the PUPO list on Monday morning! Can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello folks,

i've been offline for the last month or so as hubby and i were having a big 'so long 2014, you were a real peach' holiday in the states over chrissy.

sounds like it's all happening now though! i have my fingers crossed for all of you who are stimming, epu-ing and pupo-ing. that sounds a bit gross when i type it!

i kicked things off today with 11 blood tests - hurray! i'm surprised i have any left after that! FS just wanted to check for everything given our three MCs last year, including the debatable NK cell test.

if everything goes ok, i'll be starting my stimming next week when AF appears. This should give us an EPU of first week feb, but given we're doing PGD, i'll have to wait till march for a FET - that is, if we have any that make it through the test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ah bugger @Juzzabelle10 I know that disappointment only too well. It really is a rollercoaster, hey. I am crossing my fingers and toes for your 2 embies to keep on growing until they can be put back where they belong.

@kizmetzing I like your approach! I might suggest something similar, i.e. see what embies we have available on the day, and make the call on one or two based on that. Now to see if FS will come to the party…

Hi @hermia We had one of those holiday too Just what we needed after 2014. Hope all your results come back ok, and good luck for starting stimming!