Closed Thread
Page 27 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah so far no OHSS, still bloated and taking panadol every 4 hrs as I'm still in pain but it's manageable. I've been told to have 1 powerade a day to keep sodium and electrolytes up and just to keep an eye on things. The Lucrin trigger is supposed to held stop OHSS as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Piper01 only 1?!? I used to down Gatorade Lin it was going out of fashion and it does really help. Also lots of protein- polony and tuna was awesome as it help you get rid of the fluid that causes ohss. Just make sure you don't take more than 8 panadol in 24hrs so normally it's every 6hrs. You damage your liver otherwise sorry I'm medical- can't help it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Excited1 for the advise! I thought every 4 hrs was ok for panadol whoops!
    Great to know about the Gatorade/powerade though as well as tuna. Anything to help not get OHSS and the threat of them cancelling the transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper01 View Post
    Thanks @Excited1 for the advise! I thought every 4 hrs was ok for panadol whoops!
    Great to know about the Gatorade/powerade though as well as tuna. Anything to help not get OHSS and the threat of them cancelling the transfer
    Ooohh careful! Definitely not more than 4g in 24 hours. So technically 1g every 6 hrs hours.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I knew this would happen since I had been feeling great!! over the last 2 hours since getting home from the gym, my tummy has suddenly blown up and I am sooo uncomfortable plus look 5months preggers. Feel like my tummy is crushing my lungs

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I knew this would happen since I had been feeling great!! over the last 2 hours since getting home from the gym, my tummy has suddenly blown up and I am sooo uncomfortable plus look 5months preggers. Feel like my tummy is crushing my lungs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, thank you for the well wishes. Just home form EPU and we got 12 eggs 🎉 Really happy as we only collected 6 last cycle which resulted in our DD so it's nice to know we have 12 little possibilities. Fingers crossed tomorrow our fertilization rate is good.
    Now to hit the couch and take it easy x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo Juzzabelle, great news! Can't wait to hear how many fertilise x

My scan didn't go as well as hoped but for some reason I don't feel disappointed? It's like either a feeling of knowing it's going to work out or more likely a feeling of what will be will be.... (Don't think it will last but I'm glad not to be down in the dumps at this stage!).

There are now only 3 follicles measuring where they should be. The others are all still 10s and 12mm. But she said she thinks it will be better than that on EPU because there is one behind a large one that she can't see to measure, and others being squashed by the big ones, so their measurements won't be accurate. I'm just hoping its good news on Friday.

Excited for trigger tonight and EPU Friday. It's all happening! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, they already scheduled my embryo transfer for Tuesday (if there's one there then) but to me that's 4 days since Friday pickup? They say they do 5dt? Lol

Overthinking overthinking 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love your attitude @StillHopeful, it's so easy to get our hopes up and have expectations but I truly believe this whole process is what will be will be.
    We can only do so much and the rest is left to Mother Nature, science and luck.
    It's reassuring to have your FS positive too, I'm sure Fri will bring your some nice suprises 😀
    I'm not sure about the 4 day trfs thing??? I got confused too re ours on Mon because counting today Mon will be 6 days! Gosh we think too much 😂
    Best to leave that to the professionals x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Juzzabelle10 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (14-01-2015)