Closed Thread
Page 26 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015

@mrsjaguar I'm sorry to hear this x
    I had a huge hemorrhagic cyst in Feb last year, I think I ended up having a 50 day cycle, I wonder if the drugs flare it up more? I had an MRI and it was collapsed by then. They say the usually fix themselves within a couple cycles. Hopefully it won't burst. Mine didn't and the pain even without bursting was bad when it was at its largest. But 2 months later it was gone. I really feel for you having another hurdle. I know how disappointed I was back then. My only concern was that it was another couple months before TTC. But I'm still TTC nearly a year later 😒. Hope it resolves quickly. I am keeping you in my prayers xoxo
    @Juzzabelle10 good luck for tomorrow! Can't wait to hear your results xoxo
    I'm finally starting to feel 'a little' tight and bloated, maybe the follies have decided to grow! Fingers crossed. Another scan and bloods in the morning.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, I've been in tears all afternoon. It's just one thing after another with us, I really do feel like we're cursed.

First FET last year we lost our baby at 11 weeks... then we get pregnant off our second FET & miscarried that baby too. Then our fresh IVF cancel became a freeze all cycle because of progesterone, and now this. I'm so tired of not even getting the CHANCE to have a baby. Why are we being challenged?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear, you must be devastated sending big hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also anyone have any remedies for constipation? 😁lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear ya @StillHopeful. I just sent hubby to the supermarket for pear juice and prune juice. I like to drink it warm, not sure it makes a difference tho. I find some exercise helps too.
    I'm getting all ready for EPU tomorrow. I'm a little worried as I haven't felt as sore or as uncomfortable since my trigger shot last night.
    Hope your feeling good otherwise.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Juzzabelle10 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (13-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Juzzabelle I'll have to get some! Do you mix the pear juice with the prune juice? (The prune juice alone tastes awful lol!). I have bee pretty light on the exercise worrying it will strain my ovaries or something lol! I walk and that's how I noticed I was a bit sore today but other than that I don't feel much. Hoping the reduction in your pain is a good thing and everything goes perfectly tomorrow xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar sorry to hear about your set back.
    @Juzabelle10 good luck for tomorrow! I didn't feel anywhere near as uncomfortable before our EPU as I have in the past until the morning of the procedure this time and we got more than ever before (this is our 3rd fresh cycle).

Heard from our FS and so far we are looking at 13 fertilised😃. I'm really pleased with this but in the back of my mind I'm wondering how many there will be come day 5. We have issues with getting them from day 3 to 5. Great numbers to day 3 then it drops off dramatically. Thinking positive thoughts though - this is the one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful, I haven't mixed them as I'm a bit weird and actually like the taste of the prune juice, even more when it's warm too 😳.

Thank for your positive words @Piper01, so happy to hear all 13 have fertilized for you. That is fantastic, I'm sure there is a precious one in there just waiting to be popped back in your warm cozy oven.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great @piper! And no OHSS? Amazing!

Thanks Juzzabelle, I actually like prunes, but the juice is not so nice, but it actually does sound good warm! Like prune tea haha. I will be trying it. Again, all the best tomorrow, I will be thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Piper01 that's awesome news!! Crossing everything I've got that you get some day 5's. Good to hear no ohss also

@Juzzabelle10 good luck for EPU! Funnily enough, I know mine is an FET so different but I also am not feeling as sore and bloated as I normally have at this stage.

I've been a bit bad with the exercise- I've still been going to my boxing circuit class which is high intensity. I had to tone it down today as I felt like I was squashing stuff in there! I am avoiding twisting etc though and have stopped running. I have a bad back though and exercise is the only thing that helps it!

@StillHopeful hope your next scan is the exciting one where they tell you to trigger I too am feeling constipated and just take fibregel (like Metamucil) it's totally safe to take and also during pregnancy. Funnily though the drugs play havoc with me and I swing from blocked up to ah lets just say definitely not blocked up hope you get some relief soon!

@Sharlie great news on the transfer date! Yay, exciting time ahead

@octonaut how is your cycle going?

@MrsChino I totally know what you mean by swinging from thinking this cycle is a waste of time and nope this is definitely going to be the one where we succeed! It's almost a moment by moment thing with me! Hugs

@keiko I found for the headaches that drinking heaps more water helps. Today is the first day the headache wouldn't go away and realised id worked all day and hadn't had time to drink much. It's hard with my type of work but other days I've been really conscious and made a really big effort. Great to see you've started though

AFM I have my second BT tom and hopefully things are happening! Would love my transfer next week but knowing my body... Last time I had to stim for 4weeks for my FET!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Excited1 For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (13-01-2015),MrsChino  (13-01-2015),Piper01  (13-01-2015),StillHopeful  (13-01-2015)