Closed Thread
Page 24 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so easy to over think @StillHopeful, especially when so much of this situation is out of our control.
    You sound very positive and optimistic which is great and 6 is still a great number. Think of the awesome quality they will be
    I was disappointed last Fri when they told me to keep jabbing and EPU wasn't going to be Mon as we had planned as I had my hopes up to finally move to the next stage.
    Trusting & Praying that the last few days have made a difference to our follicle size and maturity.
    I'm sure the next few days for you will be the slowest, damn this waiting game.
    Stay strong x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Juzzabelle10 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (12-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Juzzabelle x
    The last couple days were already so slow! But one day this will all just be a memory 😊 so I'll try to be patient x

Although I was a little excited that we were in sync 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    So had my appointment and I am starting on Gonal F 150mg until friday then we will see but I also have some orgalutran (reminds me of orangutang! ha ha). Didn't convince him of a fresh transfer. He said since the first IVF baby they have always known the success rate with a frozen cycle is much more successful as the stimulation drugs affect the lining of the uterus. So he thinks that everyone should have a FET cycle and said this clinic was moving more and more towards it. He's a professor and teaches mainly now... so I presume he knows his stuff. Still.... I would prefer a fresh transfer. We are paying for it all so to me it makes sense to try it, lol? And I mentioned a FET the month after stims and he said no that doesn't happen as there is still medication left over ... so I am so confused- I didn't clarify. I'm sure that was the plan with the other fs...otherwise we are waiting until march I hope not! . Have an appt with him on friday, will need an excuse for work for the half an hour. I work at the same hospital so getting to it is not the problem- just need an excuse as I haven't told my manager.... Any ideas lol? Also what can I do to prevent OHSS? I have PCO and I really want to try everything I can not to end up having it!
    @StillHopeful ;- chin up nearly there! Are you having a fresh or FET cycle? can't keep up with everyones' schedule!

Hoping everyone is doing well and especially to all the ladies that had their EPU's hope you are feeling ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Looks like I might need another short course dose of Provera. UGH.
    Hopefully that will bring it on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my egg pick up today with a total of 20 eggs collected! They said there was 12 good sized ones and a few smaller so the fertilisation rate of the smaller ones won't be as good but we will wait and see!

Feeling very sore now though just laying on the couch and hoping I'll be ok for work tomorrow.

I had a Lucrin trigger rather than ovridel so will be on endometrin plus estrogen tablets through until the pregnancy blood test.

Thanks everyone for all of your support and good wishes xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Hope I can join in! I went through my first IVF stim cycle in November but my fresh transfer was cancelled after EPU due to OHSS. I have five frozen embryos and hopefully will be doing a natural FET in a few weeks (fingers crossed)- AF is due on Wednesday.

I have had a read through and hope everyone is doing well. Good luck - I hope 2015 is the year for us all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Emily and all the best for your FET!
    @mrsjaguar hope this time AF gets into gear!

That's great @Piper01, hope to hear of many embies soon and hope you recover quickly x
    @keiko yay for starting! I have found this a lot that FET apparently works better than fresh although I'd be bummed out of the chance to try a fresh just incase It did work! And then it's the same wait to put back a frostie so there's 2 chances in the same time. BUT in saying that, if fresh is not meant to work as well, the clinics theory is probably that they are wasting one that would perhaps have better chance being a FET. I think you asked if I was doing fresh or FET? At this stage fresh ICSI and hoping for a fresh transfer with some on ice. But we will see how it all pans out! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone have tips or ideas on how to prepare for a FET (or any transfer) to be in the best condition possible? I have started acupuncture again but feel like I need to recover from overindulging in food and wine at Christmas & New Year. How are you guys looking after yourselves in the lead up to your procedures? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gonal F is being a pain already. Had my first shot yesterday and had a headache after. I thought that can't be right. Well the headache hasn't gone away Was fun on night shift, not. Does this mean I will have a headache the entire time?
    @emily3011- really not as fit as I would like to be-overindulged as well and drank so much more than normal. But then with these stims etc they don't recommend doing gym work outs. So I haven't done much exercise at all since we started our journey. But will also go back to have acupuncture.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So now to REALLY confuse things, I'm CD50 & had EWCM yesteday. OPKs in morning had a line, but not positive & a blank smily face.

OPK last night had a darker line AND the smily face started flashing. WTF? I know it's not positive until the face is a peak, non flashing smily, but what the hell? CD50?

My clinic finally let me come in & do a blood test to confirm a surge. If that's the case, that's why the Provera never worked... and also means I won't get a period in time to do a cycle before our trip away.