Closed Thread
Page 21 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @jazzabelle x
    That's good to hear @Piper01

All the best @leash05

Ahh the situations I find myself in.... Just got off the phone to my best friend balling her eyes out because she is pregnant! (She has never wanted kids, and to add she is very sick and has MS AND has an ******** bf 😕). So strange isn't it. It's an accidental end of the world for one person and my mission in life and almost unreachable for me. Even though she was so upset, part of me was smiling and hoping we could be pg together.
    @Minib even though this is our first ICSI, we are nearly at the 20k mark also including the reversal. Life is so unfair, but I haven't lost hope.

The days are starting to go slow again! 😒😂

Thinking of everyone and praying this thread is filled with BFPS soon! X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StillHopeful For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (10-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @leash05 good luck with the injections!

@Juzzabelle10 hope the little ones catch up! I am dreading that horrible bloat that comes with all of this, I got it so bad with my last FET that I had to resort to buying a pants expander meant for pregnancy. I refused to buy new jeans and just couldn't stand having tight things on my tummy.

Wow @2015 that is a whole football team hopefully! Did you get your fert numbers?? With regards to sex, we got told not to for 5 days after transfer so nothing irritates the uterus but I know other FS in other states actually tell you to have it straight after ET! So maybe just ask your clinic?

@Scootyboots thanks for explaining the Medicare thing, I have to admit I'm still confused though! Does it save you much money?

@octonaut yay for starting!! Good luck with the interstate travel, hats off to you for being able to organise it

@mrsjaguar and @Minib any sign of AF yet???

I had such bad AF cramps last night was reminding me of the pain with the ectopic. Seems to be so much worse after that. Anyway on day 4 of injections and just some headaches and ovary pain so far. Really trying to keep my fluids and protein up- I find it really helps as if I don't by nighttime, I am so bloated I'm really uncomfortable. My ovaries seem to develop lots of follicles but takes my oestrogen a while to increase so I just end up looking pregnant anyway. Hope anyone I've missed is going well and things are on track

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Roll Call

Jan
    2015 – EPU done waiting for ET

Piper01 – EPU Monday 12 January
    Juzzabelle10 – EPU Monday 12 Jan or Wednesday 14 Jan
    danisam – cycling now ET on 30 Jan
    Excited1 – FET cycling now.
    Leash05 – cycling now
    Scootyboots – cycling now
    Octonaut – FET cycling now
    ArryLa – cycling now
    Stillhopeful – cycling now
    Bella25 – cycling now
    Sharlie – FET cycling now
    Nursing tea – cycling now
    Leash05 - cycling now

Keiko2012 - fresh stim waiting for AF
    Minib – FET waiting for AF
    Mrsjaguar - FET waiting for AF

Besha - ??
    Ivfonly - FET
    PrinceBsMumma - fresh stim?
    MrsChino - fresh ICSI
    Gelati - FET
    Hermia - fresh stim?
    Emerald26 - fresh stim
    Kalliope - FET

Feb
    Freakedout44 - fresh stim
    Amie999 – fresh stim

2WW
    Bubiboo - when is BT?

Have i missed anyone?
    Last edited by Minib; 10-01-2015 at 17:06.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (10-01-2015),freakedout44  (16-01-2015),MrsChino  (10-01-2015),octonaut  (10-01-2015),Piper01  (10-01-2015),Sharlie  (10-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post

@mrsjaguar and @Minib any sign of AF yet???
    nope no sign of AF yet - i am so over it already!

Have you had a scan yet Excited1? Sounds like you might have quite a few follicles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Thanks @Excited1! I will ask the clinic about the sex thing, DH reckons he will need another medical opinion if they say too long 😄.

I did get an update on egg fertilisation which was that 31 of the eggs were mature (out of an original 39) the other 8 were abnormal, dead or immature. All 31 mature eggs were able to be fertilised with ICSI but all the sperm looked weird they said. Hopefully not anything too bad. I don't think the embryos are at the grading stage yet but the report said that 16 of them were heterogeneous or something which I don't really understand. I am hoping that means 16 are looking good/normal.

Ovaries feeling a little less swollen today and last few days since the general anaesthesia have been very constipated so eat your fibre ladies!!

Trying to keep up protein and electrolytes to avoid any onset of OHSS and I seem ok so far. Dr said take it easy still and as long as I am urinating well, things should be alright.

Someone asked about my protocol, not really sure but it seemed very standard, Menopur and Gonal-F at 150 to grow the eggs but also started to take Orgalutran too from day 6 to not ovulate as I had 1 big follicle. Then at day 8 I think I had the full hgc?? Oestrogen trigger shot with egg collection 36 hours later.. Sorry might have got some of the medication names wrong.

All along the follicle numbers in the ultrasounds were different, first it was 13, then 22, then 17. I was shocked when he said they got 39 eggs out but he did make it clear right then and there that not all 39 were good/mature.

Planning to do a day 5 fresh blast transfer, hopefully because I had good numbers fertilise I have some to freeze as well as a fresh transfer but I feel like I might be hoping for too much at this stage because a lot can happen between now and blast/day 5.

Fingers crossed, hoping all you girls starting soon will find my update helpful in some way.

Come on little babies, divide, divide, divide!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2015 For This Useful Post:

Piper01  (10-01-2015),StillHopeful  (10-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @2015 that is a very high fertilisation rate. You must be really sore with 39 eggs. That is massive. How are you feeling? No oHSS? With that many eggs fertilised i would say you would get a few day 5 embies. Fingers crossed!!

So your ET should be next week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, that is a LOT of eggs. Did you overstim? That sounds really awful. I was in agony with 13 retrieved!!!

No period here. So over this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leash05 welcome - i missed you on the roll call. Will edit and add you on it. 4 years without period wow - why is that?
    @mrsjaguar - how are you? have you got your AF yet? I havent got mine. CD34 now. You are on CD45 i think? I hope you have it now!
    @Piper01 i hope you get 12 eggs! let us know you go. fingers crossed for you.
    @StillHopeful isnt it weird how people are so sad being pregnant yet we are trying so hard. hopefully your bestie come around and you both can be pregnant together.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Piper01  (11-01-2015),StillHopeful  (10-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Minib, yeah hopefully transfer on Tuesday if I can. I have been pretty sore but as it is my first time ivf I don't really have anything to compare the pain with so not sure if more eggs equals more swelling. Just wanting the days to hurry up so I can find out but can't really do too much as I'm meant to be taking it a bit easy. Still rather be at home than at work though. Yay for holidays!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - CD47 for me. And nothing. I'm sorry yours is still missing too!