Closed Thread
Page 20 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Also Juzzabelle, I don't feel much yet 😔 except hungry? Lol but that's probably just me. I was hoping to feel full ovaries but not yet. Still keeping everything crossed, maybe I can get some of the smaller follies up to size with the dosage increase x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great numbers @2015! Hope you get an excellent fert rate.
    I'm having my first BT for natural FET cycle tomorrow. Yay for finally getting into it! Boo for this being my first cycle involving interstate travel. Hope I can get arrangements all sorted or I'll have to drive, which doesn't sound very appealing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiko2012 View Post
    Hi guys,
    Just wondering if you had to pay for meds that weren't covered by the global ivf bill, and if yes how much. Panicking a bit about our finances and how much we need to have available. Thanks for any info
    I had to pay for extra progesterone injection. $20
    Most of the things are covered unless you need to continue with progesterone support after the first 2 boxes supplied I think. Crinone is exxy. Pessaries is cheaper. I never made it to bfp so never needed extra yet.

Edit I did a reconciliation today on how much I've spent trying to have a baby. Over $20k and no baby yet. That's so depressing!
    Last edited by Minib; 09-01-2015 at 19:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm a bit behind. Will read up and reply.

Still waiting for af. So sick of waiting. Feel so envious that you ladies have started and I'm still waiting.

The other thing I noticed I paid more for a fresh cycle in 2014 yet got less Medicare rebate compared to 2013 cycle. Bah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear your scan went well Stillhopeful, and that your clinic have re assessed your dose. It must be a relief that your looking safe from OHSS too.
    You are so right, we just need 1!
    Quality over quantity as they say.
    Hope those little follicles get a grow on over the weekend for you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Juzzabelle10 For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening all. Sounds like things are starting to move along this month.
    @2015 – wow! That’s a great number. Isnt it incredible what our bodies are capable of (with a little medical help). Hope you get a great fert rate from there.
    @octonaut – good luck with your BT tomorrow

Ive been instructed to start my Orgalutran today. Quick question – do you need to inject it near to where you injected the Gonal-F? The nurse didn’t give me any instructions except to take it close together time wise.

Hope you all have a lovely, relaxed weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky I decided to login again, just got into bed and started reading and thought about my dose being increased then though crap haven't given it to myself. ☺️
    After being so excited about my first icsi cycle and getting a BFP then facing the heartache of finding the empty sac I just can't bring myself to be excited about this one. I feel emotionless, and distant, just moving through the motions, I feel like I'm treating a minor illness like a cold not trying for a baby.
    Self protection is a funny thing isn't it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ArryLa View Post
    Evening all. Sounds like things are starting to move along this month.
    @2015 – wow! That’s a great number. Isnt it incredible what our bodies are capable of (with a little medical help). Hope you get a great fert rate from there.
    @octonaut – good luck with your BT tomorrow

Ive been instructed to start my Orgalutran today. Quick question – do you need to inject it near to where you injected the Gonal-F? The nurse didn’t give me any instructions except to take it close together time wise.

Hope you all have a lovely, relaxed weekend!
    I have never been told that the injections need to be near each other. I've only done three stim cycles but it's definitely never been mentioned.

Totally hear you @Scootyboots. I wish I had better words of comfort other than, We understand. I hope it's nothing more than a distant memory for you before too long

10. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Scootyboots  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Starting IVF tomorrow

Thanks so much for starting the thread! I start my injections tomorrow! I have a healthy 22 month old girl (first round IUI) but IUI didn't work this time! I'm excited but extremely nervous! I'm really nervous about how the hormones are going to affect me! I haven't had a period in 4 years (except now to start IVF) so never experienced PMS etc! Looking forward to sharing this journey with you all!! Xxxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to leash05 For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my scan and bloods today and we are all booked in for Monday! There were 12 good sized follicles and a few smaller ones which will still grow.

I usually (well for my previous 2 rounds) take ovridel for a trigger but this time I need to take Lucrin to try to avoid OHSS. Funny, I feel better and less bloated than the last round & they seem more concerned about this one!?