Closed Thread
Page 16 of 110 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar bugger that AF is still not here!! Must have come to me instead and I would swap with you! I thought I had at least 4 more days to wait and had a rough schedule all planned... I am happy to be starting though. Fx it happens soon. I am also doing a similar FET cycle which I did last time which was 37.5 gonal f and a pregnyl trigger with pregnyl luteal support after. It got me a BFP last time so hope this sort of plan works for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mrsjaguar I did a gonal f but no trigger needed fet this cycle and started drugs day 3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Tuesday everyone.

Just after some opinions.
    Yesterday I started to get some red spotting in the morning and that means AF is normally in full swing by night time. So I rang my FS and told her that it would be day one. She told me to take prognova tablets once a day and use lucrin injection every 3 days. However today there has been a little bit of brown discharge but no where near proper AF.

I will try to call my FS tomorrow morning but has anyone experienced this? Should I just keep continuing and hope AF arrives in full flow soon. I'm just hoping the prognova hasn't stopped AF and hope it doesn't stuff up my transfer at end of month.
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Danisam, sorry I can't help. Never happen to me so I'm unsure. Hopefully the other ladies can help.

Mrsjaguar, I've only ever done natural FET no drugs. Ps come on af!!!

Excited1, cool I might ask for a blood test too for baseline. I'm worried about my progesterone level.

I'm not doing a good job with the roll call am I? Found it hard to update roll call on iPad. Will try to update this weekend.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

StillHopeful  (06-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone. Thought I'd better introduce myself as I'm lurking. I'm just starting my first ivf cycle. It's day 2 of 450iu of gonal f. I'm 41 and have two naturally conceived children, 6 and 3, so this is a whole new adventure. Feels more like a science experiment than an adventure though. I've already learned a lot from lurking, thanks for sharing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @NursingTea feel free to ask all the questions you want! Hoping its a short stay for you
    @DaniSam I often have that problem as my AF is often quite light and too have had that today- definite flow this am and then nothing all day. I've told the nurses this in my previous cycle and they didn't seem to care! All still went ahead as planned
    @Minib yep its something they do pretty routinely on day 2 it seems. Plus it's to check this time that AF is really AF as it started before I'd even finished my pill! Never had that happen ever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there! I'm a newbie to this group but not to ivf. I'm hoping I can join your group please? We were supposed to be having our FET in February but as we are in one state and our embryos in another, our travel plans got messed up so we ended up bringing it forward to this month!
    Look forward to getting to know you and hearing your stories :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Excited1 View Post
    Welcome @NursingTea feel free to ask all the questions you want! Hoping its a short stay for you
    @DaniSam I often have that problem as my AF is often quite light and too have had that today- definite flow this am and then nothing all day. I've told the nurses this in my previous cycle and they didn't seem to care! All still went ahead as planned
    @Minib yep its something they do pretty routinely on day 2 it seems. Plus it's to check this time that AF is really AF as it started before I'd even finished my pill! Never had that happen ever!
    Thanks @Excited1 & @Minib it seems my AF has showed now however with force including cramps

welcome @NursingTea & @octonaut. @octonaut hope all goes well for this month x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    STILL NO AF! Come on already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015

Welcome to the new ladies and all the best on your journey x
    @mrsjaguar that sux!! Has it ever been this late? There must be a reason 😕 x

I spoke to my clinic regarding the air bubble. They said leave it in, which is why it's important to draw back on the syringe so it isn't injected into a vessel. But I still didn't draw back this morning. I try get them done as fast as possible lol.
    Last edited by StillHopeful; 07-01-2015 at 17:05.