Closed Thread
Page 12 of 110 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey @Sharlie, I'm the same! I downloaded circle+bloom meditation tracks but they weren't for me I do however, really like the ones from the online store at fertile ground. They weren't expensive from memory, and definitely not too many chakras lol. The tracks were mainly about relaxation from memory and I pretty much used them to fall asleep during my last cycle. I never made it to the end, so they must have worked!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (05-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome besha, arryla and 2015. Wish you all the best in your cycle and may you get your bfp!
    @besha, oh no! I have been stressing about the olgalutran all day! Up until this morning I barley felt the gonal f, then when injecting today it stung so much I took it out straight away and changed tips, then re administered. That one hurt a little, not much but compared to the others that I barely felt it did 😁 and when I took it out it bled! The others didn't.... So all this had me wondering if the olgalutran would be a bigger needle and how I will go. And then I saw your comment 😩. Mine are pre filled syringes and I was told they don't go in the fridge (actually it also says that on the box). I was also told to draw back first, and if there's blood, dispose that one and do a new one. I would guess where I did the gonal f that bled today may have been wrong so now I'm stressing about that too. And worrying about how many times I'm going to have to jab and will I throw too many out 😁 My clinic finally opens tomorrow so I can ring with all my questions, but that is still after my injections at 7am 😩 thank you for the tips, I'll see how it goes tomorrow.

I have had a constant headache since day 2 of jabbing, but in taking it as a positive that my measly dose of 75iu is still affecting me.

I also don't have my first scan until Friday, day 10 of jabbing. Maybe this is where I loose out being through a low cost clinic. Because they couldn't really increase my dose by then if needed...

I was so excited and positive, now I'm stressed and emotional lol. Damn hormones.

How is everyone else doing? Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today will be day 4 of Puregon and I've had a headache all day despite taking panadol every 4 hrs. I've got my first scan tomorrow morning though which is quite exciting. I havnt had any bloating so hoping that they are growing nicely.

Hope everyone's cycles are going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Piper01 I think we are on the same day! 😃 I wonder if we will have epu the same day x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone else been told to draw back on the olgalutran injection to make sure there is no blood? I'm stressing now 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StillHopeful💕 View Post
    Has anyone else been told to draw back on the olgalutran injection to make sure there is no blood? I'm stressing now 😁
    I never had any blood for orgalutran and I can't remember what the nurse told me sorry. It does hurt more than puregon or menopur jab. The needle is bigger and not as sharp. Don't stress. Can you call the nurse tomorrow morning?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome 2015, besha and arryla.

2015 it's interesting how you have ultrasound on day 0. I have mine on day 8 normally.

I've also done acupuncture. Haven't resulted in bfp but I believe there's some benefit. I'll start again next week I think. Once a week. Twice on the transfer day. Pre and post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlie, thanks for the link to the other thread, pretty interesting. Not much else to do at this stage except obsess about the numbers but I do try to keep in mind that 1, everyone is different and 2, anything can happen, so I will try not to read much into stats.

Question for all:
    How many days is optimal for DH to abstain before collection day?
    We thought it was 3-5 but was reading somewhere less might be better.

Confession: I bought a baby outfit yesterday, Just wanting thoughts on what others think of this, do you think it is a jinx, do you think it could make a bfn harder to deal with. I do know plenty of people who are having babies that I could give it to if this whole thing never works out but I was talking to DH about it saying it would be silly and he kind of said well you have to get stuff eventually and we can always just gift stuff if we don't need it and that tipped me over the edge to make a purchase. It was only cheap. Anyone else purchasing any cheap little items or you holding off 100%?

PS: was a bit crampy today, I had sharp pains/bloating as I had a full bladder and kind of got stuck on the couch squirming and trying different positions to try to get up to empty my bladder, would have been pretty funny to watch I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @StillHopeful don't stress! It will be ok. I was told to pull back on the orgalutran but tbh I never did, I didn't want to waste one of them! Never had a problem with them but can't stress enough how much better it is when you numb the area first though. And don't worry about your gonal today, I've found that sometimes they hurt, sometimes they don't and sometimes they bleed even though they usually don't. There's no rhyme or reason usually as to why some days the needles hurt more than others - it doesn't mean anything bad though. It honestly will be ok, it's hard to mess up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much Besha, I'm positive the ice helped so much! I googled a few other blogs for a few more tips and injected on a 45• angle, pinching the skin a bit more then usual because they are blunt. I didn't take the chance pulling back on the syringe. It was fine and probably hurts more after! Definitely bearable in the scheme of things but I also have a small red lump and A very light and small spotty rash at the site. I think it's just the solution dispersing. I also had a few drops come back out after injecting so I hope that is okay. I left it in for 12 secs with the plunger down but I'll ask the clinic anyway.
    @2015 I have refrained from buying things but I don't really believe in jinx's. I just think it would personally be harder on myself at bfns, but in saying that, it's hard to walk past it all and remind myself I can't buy it yet, because I'm STILL trying 😔 I hope you get you bfp this cycle so you can keep shopping xoxo