Closed Thread
Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,096 of 1096
    Thanks
    Reviews
    All - feel free to repost your last post into the new thread if you think it hasn't been seen yet by people. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlie View Post
    Ok guys - because of the length of this thread (you could all talk the hind legs off a cricket!) I'm about to create the new thread/home for us, same title except with #2 and paste a new roll call in (with the usual apologies for undoubted mistakes, etc).

I will just post a reminder from time to time about the new thread (in case posters have missed it) until this one dies.
    What's the idea of making another thread? Is it because some of the original people are no longer here? Or too long to go through? Sorry Sharlie I am still relatively new to these threads in the scheme of things!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    Sorry for the venting post - feeling a bit down, trying to stay positive. FS said he can't explain all the bleeding I've been having and thinks it is either unchallenged estrogen in first part of cycle and/or adenomyosis getting worse. If I don't get preg this cycle, I need a hystoroscopy and possible laparoscopy next month then depending on results he suggested a long down reg... I know this is all worst case scenario but looking at july before we could cycle again.

It's just not ideal going into transfer with that niggling doubt that the environment isn't right. But I guess it's the best we can do at this point. I did hold a pregnancy ok in September last year but it was trisomy 16 so miscarried. So just trying to remind myself that my body is capable of implantation.

Fingers crossed we are still doing transfer on Monday - the clinic called today with the day 3 update and I missed their call!! Twice!!! Grrrr! Anyway, just need to try to stay calm and positive.

So sorry for the downer me me me post. I wish this was easier.
    So sorry to hear about your loss. That must have been so difficult, and now the uncertainty regarding diagnosis. I guess there's no way of knowing what will happen and it's really encouraging that you achieved implantation, so that must be why your FS is going ahead. And you have a really great backup plan to investigate further if things don't immediately work out. In ivf it's great to have a fallback plan, a plan b, and c. Would a second opinion be in order? I think you're very brave for carrying on, you're right, you can only do your best, and I really do wish you all the best, good luck x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

bella25  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Not sure if anyone can help shed light on this but i thought i'd try - i was part of this group but had my cycle cancelled due to a cyst on the follicle 2 weeks ago on the day 2 scan. But today strangely. i have my period again. on Day 14 of my cycle.
    Has anyone had this happen ? really worried this is because things are not working as they should.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @amie999 you might want to repost your question in the new #2 thread so it doesn't get missed, we have migrated over there. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Closing this thread as it seems there has been a new one made over here .