Closed Thread
Page 107 of 110 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1096
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @DellaDella how nerve racking! Fingers crossed for you, hang in there! I completely agree about the psychological stuff
    @DaniSam I wouldn't be able to keep it to myself for that long but like @MrsChino and @octonaut said, you know your partner so got with your instinct.

So I'm only 3dp3dt and starting to question every little thing. Like why did they transfer one of our 3 day embryos when we have 2 x 5 days and it seems like the internets agree 5 days offer more success? Also I thought my boobs are a bit sore which worried me because it is surely too early for any symptoms so does that mean it's PMS... I do tend to get sore boobs quite early in my cycle, if PMS symptoms start this early could the hormones responsible interfere with implantation?

I know it's too early to be worrying about this stuff. Bit if anyone has any advice it would really help xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry lulabel

3. The Following User Says Thank You to besha For This Useful Post:

Lulabel  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emily3011 View Post
    @DellaDella how nerve racking! Fingers crossed for you, hang in there! I completely agree about the psychological stuff
    @DaniSam I wouldn't be able to keep it to myself for that long but like @MrsChino and @octonaut said, you know your partner so got with your instinct.

So I'm only 3dp3dt and starting to question every little thing. Like why did they transfer one of our 3 day embryos when we have 2 x 5 days and it seems like the internets agree 5 days offer more success? Also I thought my boobs are a bit sore which worried me because it is surely too early for any symptoms so does that mean it's PMS... I do tend to get sore boobs quite early in my cycle, if PMS symptoms start this early could the hormones responsible interfere with implantation?

I know it's too early to be worrying about this stuff. Bit if anyone has any advice it would really help xx
    If you're on any form of progesterone post transfer, this will be the cause of your 'symptoms' as this makes your body think its pregnant. Recall from your physiology that pms symptoms are simply caused by the progesterone spike you get prior to menstruation. If you're unclear about why you have transferred at 3 days just ring your fn and they will explain things.

afm jabbing away, scan Wednesday. .
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 07-02-2015 at 09:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39 thanks so much for your reply! I'm not on any progesterone though, completely non-medicated FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniSam View Post
    Question: what's everyone's thoughts on not telling partners about BFP's until after the blood test? Is it being deceitful? I just don't want to get dhs hopes up if the blood test hcg is not good.
    Your body, your peesticks, your call. Personally when I've had a BFP previously I haven't been able to help but blab immediately . DH always tells me to stop buying peesticks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lulabel I'm so sorry! it must be so disappointing.
    I hope your next FET is the one. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emily3011 View Post
    @Butterfly39 thanks so much for your reply! I'm not on any progesterone though, completely non-medicated FET.
    Your embie will take a few days to implant and if it does, will hijack your body biochemically. If it's a goodie it will take over in the way it's supposed to. Don't stress, the best thing you can do is be optimistic! Optimists are happier, and they live longer Trying to interpret symptoms in the 2ww is voodoo! The only time I was ever pg was when I was 100% sure I wasn't!
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 07-02-2015 at 09:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulabel View Post
    Okay so this is the post I didn't want to write but it is a BFN for me. AF decided to kick in just before my blood test in a cruel twist of timing. Really had my hopes up as I am usually pretty regular 28 day cycles and I had gotten to day 32 and also had gotten a fain second line on HPT at 9dp5dt and again at 11dp5dt. Wondering more than ever if prog support could haved helped. Feeling pretty devastated right now. Had to try and keep it together at work yesterday after it happened until I could get home and let it out! DH and FS are trying to make me feel better by reminding me we still have 8 blasts on ice but having never gotten a BFP at all am feeling a bit defeated. Will have a coffee this morning and a couple of glasses of wine tonight and then try and regroup as we are pushing straight on with another FET, blood tests starting again Monday week. To the girls with BFPs congratulations I hope your pregnancies treat you well; you inspire the rest of us to keep going! To the other BFNs I'm sorry I know it really hurts but I hope the babydust will work it's magic on us soon xxx
    wow 8 frosties! At least you won't be stimming again for a while. Every bfn hurts, but you do have a great reserve. What a great haul. There is a time for comfort food and that time is now ! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39 lol thank you! I am a very positive person, this IVF stuff can test the best of us. Thanks for responding!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015

Howdy ladies, just checking in. 😊 day 4 of stims, scan Monday. Cried at work twice yesterday, but it's because my boss embarrassed me in front of my colleagues. Or was it the stims??? Either way I couldn't stop myself! He apologised later when I brought it up, and I turned on the water works again 😬