Closed Thread
Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1098
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. DH and I don't tend to talk about my cycle that often. Don't get me wrong he is fully there for my egg collections and transfers but I think when I go into to many details about the female reproductive system he is probably imagining his favourite pub burning down. Lol.
    I guess my biggest fear is the fact that at 7dp5dt it's still very early. But like you say we are in it together with all the ups and downs. I did have a plan that if bfp I would like to do something cute for valentines day involving a hpt or something but that's another week away which seems like forever to not tell him but by then I would have blood test results back. Oh damn it just sounds deceitful not to tell him I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kizmetzing View Post
    @JenniwithanI - interesting the differing opinions on progesterone support. My first bfp, my progesterone was in the 40's and I remained on support for the first 12 weeks. This time it's an astronomical 855! When fn rang with results yesterday, she said stop Crinone. Today my fs rang with the customary congrats call and said keep going. Then five mins later she rang back and said don't, retest Monday.
    Yep it's confusing. I did go and have another BT today on @Minib suggestion and it's now up to 138! So could be a positive sign or could end in tears and confusion.

At least if it's a BFP I'll know it's doing nothing it's thing naturally. If it's bFN I don't know what to think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DellaDella View Post
    Attachment 66647

I'm not sure if the image worked but these are my HPT from 7, 8, and 9 DP5DT. They're slightly darker in reality, the phone doesn't quite show. Anyway, 7dp5dt was the darkest, 8 and 9dp5dt are pretty similar but 9dp5dt (today) is definitely lighter than two days ago. I called nurse yesterday when i got lighter test to ask for progesterone BT, she was lovely but said even if they got figures they would be so low this early that we couldn't determine much anyway. I have BT tomorrow (moved forward 2 days), literally nothing i can do now. Jeez I thought EPU was **** to go through but the psychological stuff is soo much worse!
    Only have to wait until tomorrow now! Not long now until you will know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniwithanI View Post
    Yep it's confusing. I did go and have another BT today on @Minib suggestion and it's now up to 138! So could be a positive sign or could end in tears and confusion.

At least if it's a BFP I'll know it's doing nothing it's thing naturally. If it's bFN I don't know what to think.
    I'm so glad you got another BT and what a great results. Woohoo! Let's hope all these good signs lead to a bfp.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DellaDella View Post
    Attachment 66647

I'm not sure if the image worked but these are my HPT from 7, 8, and 9 DP5DT. They're slightly darker in reality, the phone doesn't quite show. Anyway, 7dp5dt was the darkest, 8 and 9dp5dt are pretty similar but 9dp5dt (today) is definitely lighter than two days ago. I called nurse yesterday when i got lighter test to ask for progesterone BT, she was lovely but said even if they got figures they would be so low this early that we couldn't determine much anyway. I have BT tomorrow (moved forward 2 days), literally nothing i can do now. Jeez I thought EPU was **** to go through but the psychological stuff is soo much worse!
    Hang in there. Good luck for tomorrow. Yeah i agree the tww is harder than epu, jabbing or anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    I'm so glad you got another BT and what a great results. Woohoo! Let's hope all these good signs lead to a bfp.
    Thanks so much Minib really Apprecaite it. Not long now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the BFPs!! I feel like I am a little behind most of you but I think there were still a few to go with retrievals and transfers yet so I know I'm not alone!

Very sorry to hear about the bfns though, ♥♥♥♥ I wish you the best of luck for your next cycle.

AFM I finally got to have my first scan since starting stims! Yesterday it showed that I have 5 or 6 follies on each ovary which are around the 1.6cm mark already. I have been on 187.5 of gonal-f since last thursday so today is day 10 of stims. Today though my dose was only 112.5. I go for bloods this morning to check my prog levels are ok. My lining looks good at around 14 too. Egg pick up is scheduled for monday morning now instead of wednesday like I thought it was going to be! Trigger tonight! Eeeek! I know I have done it once before but all of those emotions are flooding back!

I am so bloated today and have been quite uncomfortable for the past week. I have been working this time around too which wouldn't have helped my tummy but I look at it as though it's exercise and getting my blood moving.

I just weighed myself and have put on close to 2kg so I will keep an eye on that as I want to do everything possible to avoid OHSS. At this stage though it could just be similar to what I would normally flucuate to before ovulation anyway.

Have a great day all I am off to get ready for my bloods.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillhoping83 take care of yourself, hope everything continues smoothly for your EPU

10. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

stillhoping83  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay so this is the post I didn't want to write but it is a BFN for me. AF decided to kick in just before my blood test in a cruel twist of timing. Really had my hopes up as I am usually pretty regular 28 day cycles and I had gotten to day 32 and also had gotten a fain second line on HPT at 9dp5dt and again at 11dp5dt. Wondering more than ever if prog support could haved helped. Feeling pretty devastated right now. Had to try and keep it together at work yesterday after it happened until I could get home and let it out! DH and FS are trying to make me feel better by reminding me we still have 8 blasts on ice but having never gotten a BFP at all am feeling a bit defeated. Will have a coffee this morning and a couple of glasses of wine tonight and then try and regroup as we are pushing straight on with another FET, blood tests starting again Monday week. To the girls with BFPs congratulations I hope your pregnancies treat you well; you inspire the rest of us to keep going! To the other BFNs I'm sorry I know it really hurts but I hope the babydust will work it's magic on us soon xxx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lulabel For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (07-02-2015),Sharlie  (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't been weighing myself because our scales need a new battery but since epu I've been so bloated! To the point where I couldn't even do up the pants I wanted to wear to work yesterday (a fact that almost made me burst into tears!!) I don't feel sick at all though so I think I've managed to avoid OHSS hopefully. My transfer is in a couple of hours so soon I'll be pupo!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to besha For This Useful Post:

stillhoping83  (07-02-2015)