Closed Thread
Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1098
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniSam View Post
    Could you wear a sports bra/crop top thing. My nipps are tender and to bed I have been wearing a padded crop top thingy. x
    Hi DaniSam, did you do the transfer same day as me? Friday? And your boobs are so sore already!? That is fantastic. I wish I had that same problem. Not looking good for me x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulabel View Post
    I am beginning to wonder why I have been given no drugs at all with my FET? It seems like prog support is the norm for everyone else in this group. Has anyone else had a natural FET cycle with absolutely no drugs?? If so what were your outcomes?
    Hi Lulabel, I am on a natural cycle and current 7DP5DT FET no meds no crinone nothing. I didn't even have an ultrasound and keep asking why but apparently the BT are enough. I have however pushed for two BT this week to test Progesterone on Wed and again I pushed this morning on the back of my thyroid bloods (which again I organised). If there are any doubts you have to ask for it - as much as they don't always like to do it. When we are natural it's the least threat can do. On Wed my prog came in at 73 so no need for any support, but yesterday had a spot of blood and so its panicked me a bit hence why I've asked for it again. I would not hesitate and ask for a progesterone levels check if you have any concerns. Like Octonaut they just assume it's male factor only for us but I do wonder if going off crinone cold turkey contributed to my having a Chem pregnancy in Dec at 5weeks. Hence why I'm keen to check PS4/progesterone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @JenniwithanI - interesting the differing opinions on progesterone support. My first bfp, my progesterone was in the 40's and I remained on support for the first 12 weeks. This time it's an astronomical 855! When fn rang with results yesterday, she said stop Crinone. Today my fs rang with the customary congrats call and said keep going. Then five mins later she rang back and said don't, retest Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMAG7243.jpg

I'm not sure if the image worked but these are my HPT from 7, 8, and 9 DP5DT. They're slightly darker in reality, the phone doesn't quite show. Anyway, 7dp5dt was the darkest, 8 and 9dp5dt are pretty similar but 9dp5dt (today) is definitely lighter than two days ago. I called nurse yesterday when i got lighter test to ask for progesterone BT, she was lovely but said even if they got figures they would be so low this early that we couldn't determine much anyway. I have BT tomorrow (moved forward 2 days), literally nothing i can do now. Jeez I thought EPU was **** to go through but the psychological stuff is soo much worse!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DellaDella For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (06-02-2015),Sharlie  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hang in there @DellaDella it's so tough not knowing what's happening. I will be thinking of you for your bt tomorrow and crossing my fingers and toes.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

DellaDella  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys

Just a heads up that this weekend I will attempt a roll call update and start a new thread for us (same title with #2) with the results. Getting a bit unwieldy at 100+ pages!

Will let you know once complete. x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent thanks @Sharlie

Hang in there @DellaDella I have my fingers crossed for you..

Had another ultrasound today have 40 follies, they are anticipating 14-17eggs so happy with that!

Oh... Also, I wore a bra to work! LOL!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sullo08 For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (06-02-2015),DellaDella  (06-02-2015),kizmetzing  (06-02-2015),Sharlie  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question: what's everyone's thoughts on not telling partners about BFP's until after the blood test? Is it being deceitful? I just don't want to get dhs hopes up if the blood test hcg is not good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess it depends on the relationship and the partner's feelings. I would try and keep the results from DH if that's what he wanted, but we are the kind of couple who tells each other everything so no, I wouldn't. Trust yourself, you know what's best for you and your DH. Don't worry if it's a bit different from what others would do <3

14. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @Sharlie! Much appreciated

@DaniSam It never occurred to me not to tell DH what was going on to be honest. From the day of embryo transfer he generally asks me about 10 times a day 'so, are you pregnant?!' so it would be pretty hard to bluff my way through that! I kind of figure, whatever ups and downs, hopes and disappointments this process brings, we're in it together. But by the same token, you know your other half best, so however you think you and he will cope best - do that There's certainly no rule book when it comes to this stuff.

Afm, I had my scan and bloods this morning, so we are all good to go! Jabs start in the morning, so fingers crossed for a better response this time. Please please work!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsChino For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (06-02-2015),Kookii  (08-02-2015),Sharlie  (07-02-2015)