Closed Thread
Page 104 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1096
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    I'm also doing a natural FET but have a scan on day 11 to check follicle and lining. Are you not having any ultrasound at all? Re progesterone support, can you ask fir a BT pre and post to make sure prog level is sufficient?
    Hi Minib just wanted to let you know I rookie your advice and had pre and post BT for progesterone. Post was 73 yesterday which is good.

But today not feeling any symptoms at all except a little twinge here and there and noticed a teeny tiny bit of brown spotting which gave me such a fright.

Girls, do you think it could be the beginning of the end?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kizmetzing View Post
    Official BFP here! HCG 129 PROG 855! No more crinone for me!
    I can't believe it! I am actually pregnant....
    Congrats!! Fantastic news!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JenniwithanI For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulabel View Post
    I am beginning to wonder why I have been given no drugs at all with my FET? It seems like prog support is the norm for everyone else in this group. Has anyone else had a natural FET cycle with absolutely no drugs?? If so what were your outcomes?
    Hi Lulabel, it's not always the done deal. Prog support. My FS wasn't going to give me any but I asked if I could given what happened last cycle. I started bleeding 4dp5dt. Unfortunately my FS said there's a fine balance between medication and over medication so can you discuss this with your FS? If they still said no perhaps make them agreed to at least do a BT. This will check your prog level and act on it if needed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Lulabel  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillout71 View Post
    Just thought I'd let you all know it's a BFN for me
    Sorry to hear Hun. Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @DaniSam I think congrats are in order
    @kizmetzing congrats woohoo
    @Chillout71 I'm so sorry

Some happy news some sad news. IVF is tough!
    @Jenniwithanl nope it's not over yet. Don't be too stressed. When is BT ? Some women have no signs and fell pregnant. It's not over yet Hun. If you are super worried, get another BT for prog.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (05-02-2015),JenniwithanI  (05-02-2015),kizmetzing  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it bad to go to work tomorrow not wearing a bra? Seriously I don't want anything touching my boobs at all...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzzabelle10 View Post
    Hi! Just as quick one to let you know I have started a new thread for March IVF / FET, if any of you lovelies would like to jump over and join me on the roller coaster.

Congrats to all those cycling and those already with their BFP's on this thread. Your all amazing, strong, and courageous. Good luck.

Ps- @StillHopeful I have been looking for your new thread and couldn't find it. Hope I haven't stepped on your toes.
    Hoping your well and getting ready for our BFP's in March xx
    Juzzabelle I have been thinking of you! No stepping on toes here! I didn't make the thread cos I was hanging out here but I can't keep up anymore. I'll see you in the new thread! Xoxo

To the ladies with bfns, I'm so sorry. I have found out how shattering this is last month. I had a bottle of wine, Maccas and chocolate, and the next day a real coffee! No it didn't make the hurt go away, but it was good! Let's pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and hopefully we will be cycling together soon and get our BFPs! X

To the BFPS, congratulations! I'll see you in the DIG! Xxx (hopefully sooner than later 😉).

God bless you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullo08 View Post
    Is it bad to go to work tomorrow not wearing a bra? Seriously I don't want anything touching my boobs at all...
    lol, I'm thinking that would be worse than a bra since whatever top you wear is going to rub! Umm unless you work somewhere that's ok with you not only going bra less but also topless?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullo08 View Post
    Could you wear a sports bra/crop top thing. My nipps are tender and to bed I have been wearing a padded crop top thingy. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @DaniSam I think congrats are in order
    @kizmetzing congrats woohoo
    @Chillout71 I'm so sorry

Some happy news some sad news. IVF is tough!
    @Jenniwithanl nope it's not over yet. Don't be too stressed. When is BT ? Some women have no signs and fell pregnant. It's not over yet Hun. If you are super worried, get another BT for prog.
    BT for preg test is Monday. Took your advice and had my PS4 doen on the back of my thyroid bloods today fx