Closed Thread
Page 103 of 110 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1098
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by besha View Post
    Nope my second. I had one last year as well, I only got two embryos from that and both were bfns. So hopeful for a better outcome this time last epu I felt ok the day of, but just wanted to curl up and die the next day! So a bit of a different experience to this one. I'm starting to feel better now though, hoping I'm over the worst of it and don't develop OHSS.
    Keep your fluids up, lots of water and Gatorade/powerade and protein (shakes/sustagen or meat!). Hopefully it will be a good result for both of us!
    Hi @besha, just wondering how you're going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lulabel I'm currently 1dp3dt (hope I got that right) natural FET and have had no medications at all. And nothing until my BT on the 17th. So I'm in the same boat... Hope we both get a good outcome.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to emily3011 For This Useful Post:

Lulabel  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lulabel- Yep will have a natural FET in march with nothing apart from a trigger x 2 I believe. I'm sure (hoping) that they know what they are doing. Good luck! xx

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

JenniwithanI  (05-02-2015),Lulabel  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @kizmetzing how exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chillout71 I'm so sorry. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kitmetzing congratulations! @DaniSam that looks like a good old line to me! I can see you're using the same pee sticks I did early on. If you haven't already bought a bunch, switch to first response and see if it darkens up. x

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlie For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (05-02-2015),StillHopeful  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @kizmetzing! Awesome news.
    @LetsMakeItHappen, I'm really good. Feeling pretty much 100% again aside from still being a tiny bit bloated and the very occasional cramp. Got a call from the lab this morning to tell me that all seven of my embies have made it to day three and are looking good and where they should be, bar one which is a bit of a straggler (5 cell instead of 6-8) but hopefully it will catch up. How are you going?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to besha For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argggghhh just injected Elonva after somehow managing to bend the needle when taking off the cap. Thankfully it still worked!
    Congrats on the Bfps, it sure gives the rest of us hope.
    And to the ladies who go got Bfns my thoughts are with you...the best thing to do is to let yourself grieve and then look to the future and plan your next cycle. And most of all look after yourself 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by besha View Post
    Congrats @kizmetzing! Awesome news.
    @LetsMakeItHappen, I'm really good. Feeling pretty much 100% again aside from still being a tiny bit bloated and the very occasional cramp. Got a call from the lab this morning to tell me that all seven of my embies have made it to day three and are looking good and where they should be, bar one which is a bit of a straggler (5 cell instead of 6-8) but hopefully it will catch up. How are you going?
    @besha Wow, that is fantastic that you still have all 7 embies!! Fingers crossed for you. Glad your feeling well. I've been feeling a bit off due to OHSS, hoping I'm on the upside now. Day 3 lab results are also good. We still have 17 out of 20 embies. Apparently 12 good, 4 average and 1 slow grower. Let's hope we both get good results on day 5!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kizmetzing - well done on your official BFP - must be such an amazing feeling! Big congrats and thank you again for giving me so much support and advice. Wishing you a happy and healthy 8 months ahead!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (06-02-2015)