Closed Thread
Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1098
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DellaDella View Post
    So, i Have been POAS twice a day since getting a super faint positive at 4dp5dt. Its been getting darker every day, yesterday was the darkest (7dp5dt)but still not as dark as the control line, and when I tested last night still a nice dark line. Sadly, this morning when i tested there was a line, but much lighter than last night's line. I won't test again tonight, I'll leave it a full 24 hours and see what happens. Having never had a positive test before and now seeing the lighter one, I am scared that the worst has happened and it's a CP, and all of the resentful thoughts are starting to creep in 'Why the f**k wasn't I put on luteal support' 'Did my clinic know this would happen and they just want my money' 'how long do I have to keep doing this'. Whatever stage you're at, my heart is with you all. I never thought I'd say that on a forum I used to just read them for advice, but you are all so genuinely caring and supportive even when going through your own emotional and physical pain. Thanks girls ������
    Hang in there @DellaDella! One of my friends had this happen with FRER and it was just a test with dodgy dye. She's 18 weeks now. I really hope it's not a chemical, and if it is - you and I can rant and rave together. I've expressed my anger at my clinic for exactly the same things...last successful transfer (now 11 months old) I was on pregnyl for luteal phase support, this time nothing and guess what? I had a chemical pregnancy. I'm furious. Wrote to them and said that it shouldn't be up to me to suggest the best treatment plan, and if I've just flushed $1500 and two good embryos down the drain I'll be more than unimpressed. I've got pregnyl for this cycle but what if the one that I had a chemical with last cycle was "the one"?
    How we're feeling is very normal and it does totally SUCK. You be angry if you need to, but I'd definitely say don't give up yet. Thinking of you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @DellaDella and @octonaut I know what you mean about the luteal support. I have a suspicion that my chem might have had a chance if I had been on better luteal support. I remember ringing the nurse, desperate because I was still having strong POAS, but had started bleeding (and I normally have a pretty short luteal phase under the best of circumstances). She was pretty much like 'nothing we can do but wait and see. Come back in a few days for another blood test'. Knowing what I do now, if I found myself in the same situation, I would insist on at least speaking with the FS and requesting more progesterone. Anyway, I'll never know if it would have made a difference (maybe it wouldn't have), but my heart goes out to you ladies. It's awful wondering these things...

Afm, AF has started today so hopefully things can get started! I'm seeing the FS tomorrow so crossing fingers and toes that all is good for me to begin. It feels like I have been waiting forever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsChino View Post
    Hi @Butterfly39 I think we’ve cycled together before! I’m on synarel and hoping to start jabs on Friday too. I stopped the pill on Sunday, so just waiting to AF to start now… Wishing you all the best this time around
    yes I remember you Mrs Chino! Ooh yay I have a cycle buddy!

Sorry to to see you back here but all the very best for this cycle ....

Just got got back from ultrasound and bloods. Hopefully start jabbing tomorrow. Xoxo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

MrsChino  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DellaDella View Post
    So, i Have been POAS twice a day since getting a super faint positive at 4dp5dt. Its been getting darker every day, yesterday was the darkest (7dp5dt)but still not as dark as the control line, and when I tested last night still a nice dark line. Sadly, this morning when i tested there was a line, but much lighter than last night's line. I won't test again tonight, I'll leave it a full 24 hours and see what happens. Having never had a positive test before and now seeing the lighter one, I am scared that the worst has happened and it's a CP, and all of the resentful thoughts are starting to creep in 'Why the f**k wasn't I put on luteal support' 'Did my clinic know this would happen and they just want my money' 'how long do I have to keep doing this'. Whatever stage you're at, my heart is with you all. I never thought I'd say that on a forum I used to just read them for advice, but you are all so genuinely caring and supportive even when going through your own emotional and physical pain. Thanks girls ������
    Back away from the peesticks Hun, have a shower and something good to eat. Ring your FN with your worries, confess your sins And see if you can get something sorted out. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by octonaut View Post
    Question about professionalism in your clinics ladies: Today I got my treatment plan for my next FET in the mail (I am in one state and my clinic is in another). It is riddled with errors. Examples: it says that I have had two pregnancies and FIVE live births. Twins and triplets, perhaps? Umm no, I have three children not five. It also lists my history as 4 stim cycles, 1 cancelled and three completed. I have had four stim cycles, but it was two cancelled and two completed. In the box that has my info, my AMH is listed as 7.5 (should be between 14 and 30), but when you get further down the page to fertility issues, it says male factor only and the box they could have ticked for low AMH is blank.
    I know none of these things really affect my upcoming cycle, BUT.....we've paid a lot of money over the years and trusted these people with our hopes and dreams, and they can't even get their paperwork right. If they're doing such a half assed job of record keeping, what else aren't they doing properly?
    What would you do? Politely correct them, say nothing, or kick up a fuss?
    You need to let them know politely incase they have your notes/file mixed up with someone else's. I would express a high degree of concern though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am beginning to wonder why I have been given no drugs at all with my FET? It seems like prog support is the norm for everyone else in this group. Has anyone else had a natural FET cycle with absolutely no drugs?? If so what were your outcomes?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulabel View Post
    I am beginning to wonder why I have been given no drugs at all with my FET? It seems like prog support is the norm for everyone else in this group. Has anyone else had a natural FET cycle with absolutely no drugs?? If so what were your outcomes?
    I have had 5 FETs now. 4 natural, one with pregnyl. I don't think the natural does me any favours as I have a short luteal phase so hormones never get high enough to stop AF.
    Fet1 BFP with twins, no support
    Fet2 single transfer, no support, bfn
    Fet3 single transfer, no support, bfn
    Fet4 double transfer with pregnyl for luteal phase support, bfp singleton
    Fet5 double transfer, no support, chemical pregnancy.
    This month will be another double transfer with pregnyl so fx.

I think because I got pregnant first go on a natural cycle, FS wasn't willing to consider that Imight have issues of my own. They seem to strictly see us as a couple with male factor issues only. I had to really push to get prog support and for it not to be crinone, which has zero effect on me personally. I know it works great for other women though!
    Last edited by octonaut; 05-02-2015 at 12:12.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET in January/February 2015

Omg ladies what do you think?? I'm 6dp5dt so extremely early.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by DaniSam; 05-02-2015 at 18:21.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DaniSam For This Useful Post:

Sharlie  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeeeee @DaniSam!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @DaniSam - I think that looks brilliant! I have pee-stick envy lol great work Hun!
    @octonaut - sorry I didn't respond again earlier. Yes sounds like it's worth staying with your clinic to use the sperm - sounds like a good choice to me. I understand how frustrating it is when they don't get the details right. I guess the best you can do is ask them to correct it all. And I understand your frustration at luteal support. I had heaps of Chems before ds1 until FS finally listened and gave me pregnyl and prog in natural cycles then boom, second go got preg with ds1 and first go ds2 with luteal support. So we got 2/3 on support after years and years of chemicals. Getting them to listen and act was sooooo stressful and frustrating - we shouldn't need to be so persistent but unfortunately I think sometimes we do. I've now got heaps of bleeding issues/adeno/low ovarian reserve so the luteal thing is least of my worries but he's letting me do 3 pregnyls and prog. I think the script for pregnyl was $30 - so totally worth it - if FS doesn't agree I wonder if your gp could just give you a script. Heck I would post you some if was legal! Hang in there... You'll get there, I know it.

AFM - of the 6 eggs collected yesterday, 4 were mature, 1 was immature and 1 wasn't an egg - it was apparently just a group of cells that looked like an egg(!!wtf?!!) ... Anyway... All 4 fertilised so I am 100% thrilled with that result. Fx they grow... C'mon embies! Fresh transfer scheduled for Monday. Praying not to get bad news before then. Went to FS this morning and the fluid is gone from my uterus so didn't need aspirating so I'm good to go for transfer on Monday! Just need an embie....

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bella25 For This Useful Post:

DaniSam  (05-02-2015),Keiko2012  (05-02-2015)