+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default I don't get it......

Why?

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Every time I see the ad I wonder if there are actually people out there buying this thing. I dont get it either. Never in my life have I complained about how "hard" it is to make scrambled eggs, nor have I wished they could come in roll form.

I love how on the ad they have a whole bunch as appetizers on a platter. Classy.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

Star81  (01-12-2014),TheGooch  (01-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Mum brought me one for my birthday. It takes 12 mind to cook with 3 minute wait between eggs.
    So I might if I am lucky get everyone should breakfast done by dinner time.

Needless to say I returned (with mums blessing) and got myself a nice top.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My mum bought herself one lol I think its silly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I have not seen this ad and would've had no clue what it was if you guys hadn't said it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My MIL bought us one last year for Christmas. It's still sitting in the cupboard unused. To be honest, I have no idea what it even does but it goes with all the other stuff she's gotten us off the TV...

Thanks
    Reviews
    The idea of rolled up egg on a stick....blergh not very appetising! Seriously how do people come up with these ideas?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Just*Ace For This Useful Post:

Star81  (01-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ok me I bought one 🙈

I'm always trying to find the easy way out if at all possible and I thought this was possibly the answer..?.?

I served it to DH one day and he said what the F is that? He couldn't stop laughing and said I am not eating eggs that look like that DW😁

I ditched it after it sat in my cupboard collecting dust for ages after.

It was such a waste of money and time. It was hard to clean and smelt weird.

I have learnt that sometimes the easy way out takes bloody longer so why bother. 😃

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LoCo For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (01-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I don't get it......

Omg I never saw the stick part I served it as an egg log hmm I wonder if that would've changed DH's mind. Hahaha so stupid 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    My mum bought one of these! In her defense, it was a ploy to get my dad to potentially cook something remotely healthy when she isn't around. He is notorious for just making himself a cheese sandwich or similar if nobody else feeds him. I still maintain its final product look revolting! You won't catch me trying it!