+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Very early pregnancy signs

Hi ladies! I was just wondering if anyone would like to share what pregnancy signs/symptoms they had and when they started having them.

We have only just started TTC but it seems every little cramp or ache and I've convinced myself I'm pregnant. It would be good to hear some annecdots as to what other ladies experienced!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Lower back ache like I never experienced before

Skin break outs

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

MrsPinkie111  (02-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I had sharp pains in my boobs and they were very sore. My bra and clothes hurt!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

MrsPinkie111  (02-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!

I think I'm falling into the symptom spotting trap.

My cycles are irregular (28-32) so I have no idea when I'm ovulating (if I am), or when my period is actually due.

i had a date range of when I might ovulate and DTD around that time. Last Thursday Friday I had the most bizarre cramping pain on my lower right abdomen. I've had the worst skin breakouts, my nipples are super sensitive (breasts are not), and I've been suffering from the most extreme fatigue of my life!

i did a test but it came up negative. I think I'm anywhere between 6-10 DPO.

ok... I'm going away to chill the eff out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I had nothing! Just a wave of nausea when walking into Gloria Jean's the day before my BFP!

I hope you get a BFP, implantation cramping is normal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The smell of food changed and made me feel a weird kind of sick -morning sickness!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I felt what I believe was implantation at 8dpo as about ten seconds of sudden, very intense period cramps.
    Got a very very faint BFP at 10dpo.
    Nothing much after that, apart from a fair bit of cramping. I had a wave of nausea around the time AF was due, but I'm sure it was just psychological, as I never had any nausea or morning sickness at all for the whole pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I felt like I was relapsing with glandular fever. Sore throat that only lasted a day and then an all over body fatigue and lethargy coupled with trying to catch my breath. I just felt like $hit. Still do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was drunk overseas for the first 8 days of my pregnancy, so i couldnt tell you the diff between an early preg symptom and a hangover! 😋 i didnt find out until 18dpo. Whoopsie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    The skin on my boob was so sore and sensitive, the shower hurt my skin. Then whilst driving I got a sudden thirst like i hadn't drank water in a week. Arrived at my cousins house and all I could smell was dog so strongly, which my mum assured me really wasn't very strong. I knew something was up! That evening I tested at around 10dpo and got a BFP.