+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go @ames1988 ? Did you make it to the doctor?
    I'm on cd70 and doc appt tomorrow - trying to make a list of what to ask! Been off the pill for 7months now, only had af 3 times! Not as good as it sounds when ttc!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovebird14 View Post
    How did you go @ames1988 ? Did you make it to the doctor?
    I'm on cd70 and doc appt tomorrow - trying to make a list of what to ask! Been off the pill for 7months now, only had af 3 times! Not as good as it sounds when ttc!
    I did end up going to the doctor. She said it is quite normal and she didn't want to investigate much further until I had been off the pill 6 months. If you have been TTC for 7 months I would definitely ask them to investigate further. Maybe just ask the doctor what the next step is to sort out why AF isn't regular?

My first cycle was 65 days. Now cd44 for my second month with no sign of AF. Good luck at the doctor. Hope it goes well!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ames1988 For This Useful Post:

Lovebird14  (06-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys,
    I am just going off the pill this month currently currently CD 13, thinking I might be in might fertile window if I got o 35 days this month.. which I think I might.
    I had VERY irregular periods when I was a teenager, (part of the reason I went on the pill) I could some times go 6 months will out a period get one for two months then nothing for 4 months..
    So this could be a very rocky road TTC.
    Hubby and i didn't really wan to wait to starting do the dead since I stoped so figured I would HPT from day 35 ish if still nothing.
    Interesting to here every one stories..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Hey guys,
    I am just going off the pill this month currently currently CD 13, thinking I might be in might fertile window if I got o 35 days this month.. which I think I might.
    I had VERY irregular periods when I was a teenager, (part of the reason I went on the pill) I could some times go 6 months will out a period get one for two months then nothing for 4 months..
    So this could be a very rocky road TTC.
    Hubby and i didn't really wan to wait to starting do the dead since I stoped so figured I would HPT from day 35 ish if still nothing.
    Interesting to here every one stories..
    Hi! Such and exciting time ttc, and I won't lie it isn't without its stress and worries.

Coming off the pill everyone's bodies are so different. For me my 1st cycle was 39days, the 2nd was 31days and my 3rd... Well I didn't find out because I got my BFP!
    In saying that, I did temp on my 3rd cycle and it said i ovulated on cd16 which would put that at roughly 35days.

I never found the opk tests good, I just never got a positive one or it was ambiguous as to the result. I can recommend temping as it clearly shows once you ovulate. Which when coming off the pill it is one thing to get your AF and another to ovulate so for me it was good to be able to confirm.

Like I said everyone is really different, I hope though for you that it is a short journey 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @lauzie
    Thank you so much for you help, It's so hard because you hear every one else stories but know that your own will be very different.
    I am feeling pretty stressed and this is only the beginning of our journey... Oh dear *sigh*
    I guess I need to take a few deep breaths and try to relax.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to twentysomething For This Useful Post:

lauzie  (14-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @twentysomething how is your cycle going? I hope it has been a short one for you! Are you thinking of temping next month to work out when you ov?

Thanks
    Reviews
    upto day CD 22 sorry last post calculated wrong, accidentally posted wrong date. Had very odd symptom yesterday very sore breast DH and I were DTD and suddenly they felt unbearable, posdible sign of O could be good news? All new weird thing for me bring on the pill for so long I never really experienced these things...
    If nothing by 35days thought i would test..?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sore nipples / boobs was my sign of O! Sounds promising.

Yeah test from day 35, that's what I did on my first cycle, least then you have given yourself a fair amount of time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm up to cd 27 today so we might see what happens this week.. the scary thing is we are ment to be going camping next weekend so I am hoping AF holds off till then if I'm not pregnant. at least I hsve been so busy at work that the last 10 dsys gave gone quickly hopefully the next two weeks will! Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @twentysomething ! Yep it is confusing knowing when to test and knowing where our cycles are at! Part of me thinks oh well, just give it a try for a couple of months first, and part of me thinks maybe I should be temping or trying an OPK... I just worry that will take the fun out of it if we have to schedule our BD too much. But at least starting off really laid back about it, there are lots of extra things we can try if it isn't happening for us.