+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got my Bfp on 9dpo last time so 11dpo should be safe and I have been testing it out of my system.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    I got my Bfp on 9dpo last time so 11dpo should be safe and I have been testing it out of my system.
    Are you on luteal support?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No my lp is always 14 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love those lines, @Funchu!! *happy dance*

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (02-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    looks good! If that spotting was implantation then you have probably caught it as soon as the hcg has started being produced! Will you keep testing to watch it get darker?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, I thought it might be implantation. My fs is sending me for a blood test today with a repeat on Thursday and has put me on bed rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies. I've decided to bite the bullet and join in if I can. I've been distancing myself from the testing threads as it was just depressing but the one real life person I could talk to properly is about to have her own baby, so is likely to be distracted. Some of you I know from the testing threads etc, but for those who don't know me, here's some background...

DH and I got married April '13. Went off OCP May '13. Started trying in June '13. Here we are in Dec '14 and still TTC. I have tried acupuncture (but gave up after 6 months because it was expensive/I was getting no results). I've been seeing a FS since June. I have done 4 cycles on Clomid now and still nothing. Our next step is IUI, but DH is worried about the cost (FS said it would be about $500 out of pocket) so would rather I keep going with the clomid for now *sigh*

I think I'm CD2, but I've really got no idea. Last cycle was a big mess because DH was overseas and when he came back it was the g20 weekend, so the FS wasn't available on the fri-mon. So basically the FS for me to give myself an Ovidrel injection to force ovulation as I wasn't going to be able to get in to have blood tests like I normally would. I ended up ovulating on CD11 and we only managed to DTD twice. I did get DH to clear the pipes before he came home though and I used a syringe to squirt some sperm friendly lube up there (couldn't find any maybe baby, so I improvised lol). I've been spotting since thurs last week and possibly had a light flow yesterday. But it was literally once when I went to the toilet I was wiping away (TMI) blood stained mucous like AF and then that was it, just spotting for the rest of the day. I'm either CD28/18dpo or CD2. All bfns on IC. No symptoms whatsoever that could indicate pregnancy. Doing my head in for sure. Anyway, that's me. I'm sure you lovely ladies will understand

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Hi ladies. I've decided to bite the bullet and join in if I can. I've been distancing myself from the testing threads as it was just depressing but the one real life person I could talk to properly is about to have her own baby, so is likely to be distracted. Some of you I know from the testing threads etc, but for those who don't know me, here's some background...

DH and I got married April '13. Went off OCP May '13. Started trying in June '13. Here we are in Dec '14 and still TTC. I have tried acupuncture (but gave up after 6 months because it was expensive/I was getting no results). I've been seeing a FS since June. I have done 4 cycles on Clomid now and still nothing. Our next step is IUI, but DH is worried about the cost (FS said it would be about $500 out of pocket) so would rather I keep going with the clomid for now *sigh*

I think I'm CD2, but I've really got no idea. Last cycle was a big mess because DH was overseas and when he came back it was the g20 weekend, so the FS wasn't available on the fri-mon. So basically the FS for me to give myself an Ovidrel injection to force ovulation as I wasn't going to be able to get in to have blood tests like I normally would. I ended up ovulating on CD11 and we only managed to DTD twice. I did get DH to clear the pipes before he came home though and I used a syringe to squirt some sperm friendly lube up there (couldn't find any maybe baby, so I improvised lol). I've been spotting since thurs last week and possibly had a light flow yesterday. But it was literally once when I went to the toilet I was wiping away (TMI) blood stained mucous like AF and then that was it, just spotting for the rest of the day. I'm either CD28/18dpo or CD2. All bfns on IC. No symptoms whatsoever that could indicate pregnancy. Doing my head in for sure. Anyway, that's me. I'm sure you lovely ladies will understand
    Heya hun! Sorry to see you here.

So you haven't had a full flow AF as yet? If not, you're not CD2 and still in with a chance!

I hope this cycle comes through for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome theoneandonlyem

I just got pink cm when I checked cervix, usually that means AF will start tomorrow. Now I have to decide whether I will do another round of clomid. I really wanted to give it a miss for the festive season, it makes me so got and grumpy through the whole cycle....would like to be happier and cooler! But then I think that it's like wasting a cycle.....I O by myself but late in cycle, I don't want to be back here in 30 days saying 'oh I wish I had done clomid'....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Just*Ace View Post
    Welcome theoneandonlyem

I just got pink cm when I checked cervix, usually that means AF will start tomorrow. Now I have to decide whether I will do another round of clomid. I really wanted to give it a miss for the festive season, it makes me so got and grumpy through the whole cycle....would like to be happier and cooler! But then I think that it's like wasting a cycle.....I O by myself but late in cycle, I don't want to be back here in 30 days saying 'oh I wish I had done clomid'....
    That's always the hard part, isn't it? The "should I, shouldn't I?" And subsequent regrets on time.