+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    When I m/c from a thin lining from clomid Raspberry leaf tea was recommended to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    When I m/c from a thin lining from clomid Raspberry leaf tea was recommended to me.
    I have been drinking that, I just like it anyway. ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow shrill 30 weeks that's fantastic!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (23-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats shrill!

Boysie I'm sorry your natural journey has come to an end. I hope that you have an amazing time on your "honeymoon" and you come back with some clarity about what you want your next steps to be.

I'm still here. We have stopped thinking and talking about babies or IVF. DH is going through some mental health issues that we are trying to diagnose and work through. I don't think we will be trying for a baby in the foreseeable future, he has mentioned a couple of times that he no longer wants them. Hoping we can get his mental health sorted out quickly!

I think of you ladies often and hope that those still left get their happy news!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (23-02-2016),Shrillian  (23-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. x

Super excited to have made it this far. First 14 weeks took an eternity and now they seem to be flying by. Just praying that bub is healthy and happy.
    @starflame - I hope things settle back to normal for you two soon. Do you think he's (re)acting that way from what's on his mind, or TTC stress, or genuinely feeling that way?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    Thanks ladies. x

Super excited to have made it this far. First 14 weeks took an eternity and now they seem to be flying by. Just praying that bub is healthy and happy.
    @starflame - I hope things settle back to normal for you two soon. Do you think he's (re)acting that way from what's on his mind, or TTC stress, or genuinely feeling that way?
    No we are dealing with a possible bipolar disorder diagnoses so I think that plays a part in him saying the things he does. Hopefully we have it sorted soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear you're progressing well shrill. Enjoy every moment of your new journey - I bet you're looking forward to meeting the little one that you have worked so hard for.

Star - sorry to hear about DH..hope it's sorted sooner than later.

You are all such a great supportive bunch of ladies. I can't believe it has been almost 4 years for DH and I... It's been a blessing to have this forum

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiggzie For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - how is everyone going?

Thought I would give an update... four years of TTC, falling into the 'unexplained' category and being pressured to go down the IVF path (which I refused to do as my cycle wasn't normal i.e. brown spotting, not a nice red AF, etc)... I visited a naturopath 10 weeks ago. The naturopath actually listened to me and pin pointed exactly what my symptoms were - oestrogen dominance.

After taking herbs, eradicating the 'bad' oestrogen and following a strict diet - it is now our turn to show a photo of two beautiful lines!

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

4 weeks+5 days today So shocked that I took another test with ClearBlue the next day - same result! Very early stages - but it has given us some hope. Going for bloods on Tuesday.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tiggzie For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (16-04-2016),Rocky27  (18-04-2016),shelby27  (16-04-2016),Shrillian  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Yay, this has made my day!!! Congrats!

I also had estrogen dominance (but from endometriosis) with ttc our first child. 4.5 years of trying to get pg.... 1 cycle with a naturo..... BFP!! I'm a very cynical person but I know lots of women with stories like ours, naturo's are brilliant for fertility.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Tiggzie  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggzie View Post
    Hi ladies - how is everyone going?

Thought I would give an update... four years of TTC, falling into the 'unexplained' category and being pressured to go down the IVF path (which I refused to do as my cycle wasn't normal i.e. brown spotting, not a nice red AF, etc)... I visited a naturopath 10 weeks ago. The naturopath actually listened to me and pin pointed exactly what my symptoms were - oestrogen dominance.

After taking herbs, eradicating the 'bad' oestrogen and following a strict diet - it is now our turn to show a photo of two beautiful lines!

Attachment 80377

4 weeks+5 days today So shocked that I took another test with ClearBlue the next day - same result! Very early stages - but it has given us some hope. Going for bloods on Tuesday.
    Massive congratulations! Xx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Tiggzie  (16-04-2016)