+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well in the end I wound up getting 2 days of very faint BFP's then BFN followed by AF or to be more accurate MC. So I was PG (I was getting really worried that the symptoms were all in my head and I was officially losing my mind) it just didn't stick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Saw my FS today for our follow up after miscarriage, he has referred me to Dr sacks in Sydney to test for nk cells in my blood. No trying until we have the tests done. We have decided to go back to Japan in November as a early 30th trip for hubby and to make us feel better.
    Cinder that's great you have a trip to look forward too, I hope you both have a fabulous time. It's really nice having something positive like that to focus on. That's great you're also doing follow up with a new doctor. I hope you get answers & he is able to help with a new plan forward. How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @BabyO. What are you thinking of doing now?

Good plan Cinder - I find travelling gives you a sense of freedom. Take the opportunity to reconnect with your man after some trying times.

As for me... well, hubby and I reached the lowest point in our TTC journey last week (after feeling so positive lately). On Thursday we ended up rescheduling our FS appointment, which was meant to be on Friday, as we were not in the right frame of mind. I'm not sure what happened that day, but something didn't feel right - hard to explain. I think this journey hit my hubby so hard I was afraid of his wellbeing. The fact that all the couples in our tight group of friends are now all having or had their second child is a hard reality pill to swallow. May explain why I wasn't very friendly to Sarah L and came across quite rude Damn emotions... Anyway, our FS appointment will be in three weeks.

Glad to be on this forum, it's a good support network and the fact that so many of the incredible women on here are willing to share their stories is priceless. Hope you are all (TTCers and Mums-to-be) doing well x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiggzie For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (13-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tiggzie, I think we're just going to take a break, I can't bring myself to go back on birth control but I'm done with FS

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyO For This Useful Post:

Tiggzie  (13-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiggizie I'm so sorry bigs hugs I can only understand a fraction of what you must be going through. I've been ttc what feels like forever and it's nothing compared to you and I've been getting so upset about it all.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Tiggzie  (13-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tiggzie - good on you for having the strength to listen to your emotions. It's a hard thing to act on when you've been single minded focused for so long. Sometimes you really do need a break.

But also, good on you for re-booking an appointment straight away. You're a very strong woman! x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Tiggzie  (13-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going in here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Same old here :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty much the same. Although AF is two days late, but I haven't done a HPT as I feel AF symptoms. My cycle is usually like clockwork so it is a bit odd...could be the Chinese herbs, so I'll wait until tomorrow if she still hasn't arrived.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiggzie For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (25-09-2015),Shrillian  (29-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that single lonely line sure knows how to destroy any hope! So for the first time AF was 5 days late... Ah well... It was probably the Chinese herbs.

On another note, DH and I have our appointment with the new FS this Friday. Looking forward to it and seeing some progress on this journey!!

Hope everyone is well??