+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggzie View Post
    Sorry to hear too Cinder... is this the closest you have been with Pregnyl?
    This is my only pregnancy to get past 4 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cinder hang in there - it seems like your body could be adjusting to the changes? Will you try another cycle with pregnyl?

@Shrillian - yes this forum is great! I am subscribed to it so I keep up with everyone's stories of happiness and challenges. I totally agree about reconnecting with hubby - you don't realise how much it effects the both of you until you take a step back from the whole TTCing.

Wishing you all the best for a heathy miracle!! X And thank you for the support you have given to all the incredibly strong and determined women in this forum 😊 Some of the women here don't realise how strong they are to be facing the challenges head on.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Try Jason Jackson!

I could not speak more highly of the naturopath Jason Jackson. He was at Greenslopes in Brisbane and is now based on the Sunshine Coast. He is amazing. My husband and I had been ttc for about a year. We then had a break for a year and Jason was recommended to us so we saw him just as we were about to start trying again. Six weeks later and we were pregnant and now have a beautiful healthy son. My sister was having difficulties and she saw Jason and was pregnant 4 weeks later. She's currently 10wks. I have PCOS and my husband had a low count. Jason treats the males too. He is great. I will definitely be going back to him for number 2. For those having trouble ttc I recommend trying Jason. I had tried clomid and 2 rounds of iui's all unsuccessful before I discovered Jason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    What exactly did he do for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    After listening to my history (pcos, clomid, iui's etc), he looked at my husband's sperm analysis and said he definitely needs treatment too and that until my husband started getting treatment our chances of conceiving naturally were small. We both were put on different powders and my husband had to take a men's health pill and I took a tonic with the powder. It made my cycle regular almost straight away and six weeks after taking this every day we were pregnant. My sister took four weeks on Jason's program. He said his average of helping people to get pregnant is 3 months. He is a really kind person too and makes you feel so positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sarah L - Sorry if you are being genuine, but I don't know that a woman who is having or had troubles conceiving would come on here only to boast about some practitioner... All three of your posts since you became a member yesterday have focused on this so-called professional practitioner. This is not the forum to make-up stories... So again, apologies if this is your genuine story - but if this isn't, bugger off!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tiggzie For This Useful Post:

Kazza78  (10-09-2015),MrsLA  (10-09-2015),Shrillian  (11-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggzie View Post
    @Sarah L - Sorry if you are being genuine, but I don't know that a woman who is having or had troubles conceiving would come on here only to boast about some practitioner... All three of your posts since you became a member yesterday have focused on this so-called professional practitioner. This is not the forum to make-up stories... So again, apologies if this is your genuine story - but if this isn't, bugger off!
    Ummm yeah, I thought the same thing but didn't want to be percieved as b*tchy. Seems odd 2 posts are cut and pastes of each other and all 3 promoting this guy. If you are genuine, then apologies in advance. If you are spamming/promoting, please don't. The women in this group have been trying for 4+ years and are in a desperate place.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (10-09-2015),Rocky27  (11-09-2015),Tiggzie  (13-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Long Term TTC chat #3

Saw my FS today for our follow up after miscarriage, he has referred me to Dr sacks in Sydney to test for nk cells in my blood. No trying until we have the tests done. We have decided to go back to Japan in November as a early 30th trip for hubby and to make us feel better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm definitely not trying boast and didn't mean for it to come off that way. I only signed up to tell my story to try and help because I felt very frustrated and down when clomid and iui's weren't working for me and just wanted to let anyone struggling know about this option.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Saw my FS today for our follow up after miscarriage, he has referred me to Dr sacks in Sydney to test for nk cells in my blood. No trying until we have the tests done. We have decided to go back to Japan in November as a early 30th trip for hubby and to make us feel better.
    I've heard good things about Dr Sacks Cinder, I hope you get some answers and a plan forward. A trip to Japan sounds fabulous. A bit of timeout xxx