+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Oh no

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry for you Cinder x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry Cinder xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so so sorry Cinder, it's just not fair. I hope you're ok (well as ok as you can be).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Cinder.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear Cinder

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry cinder

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really Sorry to hear it Cinder
    Sending you virtual hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear too Cinder... is this the closest you have been with Pregnyl?
    @Shrillian - thank you so much for responding to my post! It sounds like you were at the same point that I am at now! Hubby and I are planning on going to Fiji early next year too and have already booked a heap of leave over the coming months (considering holidays were put on hold so many times in the last 3.5 years!!). I just kept banking up my recreation leave with the 'hope' something happens... Sick of waiting around now.

I am 'kind of' cycling this month...on cd12 at the moment and usually O around cd15-16. I have acupuncture every fortnight and take some herbs to help with de-stressing and liver qi deficiency. We have our first appointment with the new FS this Friday - so it is likely that we will book IVF for October.

How are you going? Have you had many symptoms??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggzie View Post
    Sorry to hear too Cinder... is this the closest you have been with Pregnyl?
    @Shrillian - thank you so much for responding to my post! It sounds like you were at the same point that I am at now! Hubby and I are planning on going to Fiji early next year too and have already booked a heap of leave over the coming months (considering holidays were put on hold so many times in the last 3.5 years!!). I just kept banking up my recreation leave with the 'hope' something happens... Sick of waiting around now.

I am 'kind of' cycling this month...on cd12 at the moment and usually O around cd15-16. I have acupuncture every fortnight and take some herbs to help with de-stressing and liver qi deficiency. We have our first appointment with the new FS this Friday - so it is likely that we will book IVF for October.

How are you going? Have you had many symptoms??
    @Tiggzie - yes, we definitely were at the same point. Your post sounds like I could have written it!

Good on you for booking in leave!! I was exactly the same - "oooh, but if we fall pregnant, I can use my leave to add to mat leave!". Pfft. 3.5yrs and diddly squat. I really can't articulate how good taking a holiday is after TTC for so long. I got into such a dark place and it was just what I needed to not only reinvigorate myself, but my relationship with my husband (not just the sperm producing factory I was treating him as).

Wishing you lots of luck that you get to have your own little one very soon. Stick to this forum and this group. There are some very wise women here who have been through hell and back and also heaven and back. The best support you'll find. x

I had a follow up scan this morning and it showed a nice little blob in my uterus with it's little heart flickering away. I'm so thrilled. I've been panicking about an ectopic for the past fortnight, so a huge relief has finally washed over me. Was short lived though, as I'm now starting to stress about the harmony test! Ha ha ha! I don't know if it's because it's been such a longed for pregnancy or if it's natural! But, we're thrilled and happy to enjoy our little miracle for as long as we can. x

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Tiggzie  (08-09-2015),waitinghoping  (08-09-2015)