+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Got my 5 weeks bloods back and they are 624!! But my FS just dropped me, didn't give me any info and told me to go to the gp. I'm sorry but after 3 and a half years the last they could do was tell me if I'm high risk.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CinderElla88 For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (27-08-2015),Chillies  (02-09-2015),delirium  (27-08-2015),shelby27  (27-08-2015),starflame  (27-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I hope everyone is well,
    I guess I'm just looking for a little assurance about early pregnancy systems I'm 9 days past O and have really sore breasts so much so that last night one of the fur babies stood on one and it hurt so much it woke me. I've never had any thing like it before but I really want to wait till 14 days PO to test, after 6 years of trying I'm just so terrified of another BFN.
    I actually really think that this could be it but after so much heart breaking disappointment I just want to enjoy the dream a little in case it's shattered again by another BFN. Am I crazy? Or just torturing my self? Should I just take the test and get it over with? I feel like Schrodinger's cat like I'm pregnant an till AF or a test tell me otherwise (yep definitely crazy)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyO View Post
    Hi ladies I hope everyone is well,
    I guess I'm just looking for a little assurance about early pregnancy systems I'm 9 days past O and have really sore breasts so much so that last night one of the fur babies stood on one and it hurt so much it woke me. I've never had any thing like it before but I really want to wait till 14 days PO to test, after 6 years of trying I'm just so terrified of another BFN.
    I actually really think that this could be it but after so much heart breaking disappointment I just want to enjoy the dream a little in case it's shattered again by another BFN. Am I crazy? Or just torturing my self? Should I just take the test and get it over with? I feel like Schrodinger's cat like I'm pregnant an till AF or a test tell me otherwise (yep definitely crazy)
    If it was me I would test tomorrow morning or Saturday morning, huge good luck!!!!!

Schrödinger's cat haha learned about that on the Big Bang theory 👍🏼☺️

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

BabyO  (27-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi babyO, you should get a pretty reliable result testing at 12dpo with a FRER, try to hang out till then, good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cinder, those levels are great That's pretty rough that your FS just referred you on like that. It would've been good if they could've seen you until 12 weeks. Hopefully you can get into a doctor soon & they can help you arrange your first scan How have you been feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long Term TTC chat #3

Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Got my 5 weeks bloods back and they are 624!! But my FS just dropped me, didn't give me any info and told me to go to the gp. I'm sorry but after 3 and a half years the last they could do was tell me if I'm high risk.
    What the?? That's ridiculous! Most clinics I know keep you till the 7wk scan to make sure it's viable before passing you on (my clinic included).

Sounds like this BFP has come at the right time to kick your stupid FS/clinic to the kerb.

ETA - great numbers!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies, I'm pretty happy 😄 and am feeling rather good so far. I am a bit concerned about my prog going down from 43 to 38 over the last week. But the good receptionist is ringing me back after talking to the FS about it for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

By some miracle, my body decided to O this cycle. It accepted DH's sperm and implanted itself into my body.

Not sure why or what made this happen. Acupuncture? Vitamin cocktail? Holidays and/or stressing less? Body finally learning what to do from all of the assisted treatments? Who knows.

Had been hesitant posting on BH till now, due to initial chem concerns and more recent ectopic concerns.

But numbers are rising beautifully and we couldn't be anymore thrilled with our little miracle.

Proud to be able to finally write here:

I'm pregnant!!! 😊😊😊🎉🎉🎉
    5w+2d.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (31-08-2015),Chillies  (02-09-2015),delirium  (31-08-2015),M'LadyEm  (31-08-2015),Mamasupial  (31-08-2015),MrsLA  (31-08-2015),Rocky27  (31-08-2015),shelby27  (31-08-2015),wobblermummy  (01-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats again shrill and congrats cinder.

Hi ladies! I used to be part of this group when Ttc my DD (who's now 11 months) and have been following along with you all the whole time. Dp and I are Ttc again and he's now ok with seeing a FS! We are thinking of going with the public system.
    @starflame is it you that has gone public?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (31-08-2015)