The new Fs discussed it with us but in our case he thinks it would be a waste of money. We would need to do 3 to 4 cycles to have enough embryos. FS said given our 2 reasons are Genetic or Lab technique IF we did another cycle with a different clinic/Lab and we ended with the same result [BFN or Miscarriage] than we know its genetic. If we achieve and maintain pregnancy and have a live baby then we know it was the lab. I'm satisfied with that explanation/suggestion.
So now its just working out if we wont to go through all the stress of another cycle [it would be #18] or if we just getting on with living a childless life.
Big Decision. At least I know if we do choose to give it a go I will have all your lovely ladies to support me