+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @theoneandonlyem - maybe around February? Not sure, to be honest. Haven't thought of a date to start again. Currently just trying to get myself out of my sadness and self-destructiveness rut.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs @Shrillian!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Funchu!! How exciting!!

Oh Shrillian - it is a roller coaster ride! I'm looking forward to new beginnings in 2015!!

Good luck to the rest of the ladies here x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiggzie For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (02-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been missing lots of posts for some reason they aren't showing up?!

Congratulations funchu!! Wishing you a very uneventful pregnancy

Boysie I'm sorry you've endured so much heart ache I am another who would definitely be interested in reading your story.

Sorry about this cycle cinder it's just not fair!

I've been feeling very angry and sad the last few days and I can't seem to shake it. Why isn't there an off switch for this wanting a baby thing :/ I just want January to hurry up so I can get my follow up appointment and get all the proper details so we can access just how hopeless ttc naturally is and figure a way to move on from the thoughts of a family.

I may not be around much over Christmas so I'm wishing you all a very merry holidays and I hope you all have a fantastic new year!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (02-12-2014),Mamasupial  (03-12-2014),Tiggzie  (03-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Went to the FS today to talk about IUI. He's said he'll do "mates rates", so 20% discount which might be enough to swing DH around I love that I get mates rates lol. We have until next week to decide what to do, so hopefully it's the IUI! He also did a quick scan today and some bloods (reminds me, I need to phone for the results) which confirmed that I am at the beginning of my cycle (thin uterine lining, ruptured follicles), so that's promising. Regardless, I'm back on the Clomid from tonight. Good. I've been missing the hot flushes the last couple of weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Ahhh clomid. Thank god I never have to take that again. 9 cycles of week long headaches, moodiness and shocking ovulation pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Luckily the hot flushes seem to be the worst I get.

Now I have a question for you ladies.. Did you/have you told your boss that you're going through fertility treatment? If I go ahead with IUI, my insemination day will be next Friday. I'm rostered to work a 12hr shift. I'm not sure how my boss will take it if I do tell her (I've just been made permanent on this particular ward and I've only been there a month). I want to ask for personal leave but I have a feeling she's just going to tell me to swap my shift. When my DHs grandma died she made me take unpaid leave because I couldn't find anyone to swap a shift with. I don't really want to have to swap, I just want the leave!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I told my boss, but it was easier that way for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Ahhh clomid. Thank god I never have to take that again. 9 cycles of week long headaches, moodiness and shocking ovulation pain
    I had the exact same symptoms! It was awful!! After two cycles my FS told to stop it as I was/am ovulating naturally anyway.

I've been having bad ovulation pain this month for some reason and I'm not even on any medication.
    @oneandonlyem I hope your DH is convinced with mates rates! Do you know your FS personally?
    @starflame - I agree it is hard to switch off from baby thing especially after TTCing for so long. Have a few drinks over Xmas and enjoy yourself with hubby and family x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Long Term TTC chat #3

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggzie View Post
    @oneandonlyem I hope your DH is convinced with mates rates! Do you know your FS personally?
    Yep. He's also an obstetrician that works from the same hospital as me. I plan to go to his practice once I'm pregnant so it was an easy choice. Continuity of care is always a winner

13. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (04-12-2014)