And the biscuits from the other day:
Wholemeal Cinnamon Cookies (thermy)
100g raw sugar
1 cinnamon stick
140g butter, room temp
1 tsp vanilla extract
300g wholemeal plain flour
1. Preheat oven to 180
2. Place sugar and cinnamon stick in bowl and mill at speed 10 for 30 sec
3. Add butter, egg and vanilla, cream for 1 minute speed 4
4. Add flour, mix for 10sec speed 6. Scrape down sides (I usually need to do this step twice)
5. Set dial to closed lid and knead for 1 min, interval, or until dough comes together. The dough is very sticky.
6. Roll out and cut.
7. Bake for 12-16 mins until light golden. Trays may need rotating halfway through.
For alternative, replace cinnamon stick with one whole vanilla bean. Mill with sugar at step 1.