Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fine thank you for your advice might enquire more into that one

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cavvy For This Useful Post:

Amgine  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsA2B View Post
    It's category b, which (I believe) means it's not known to cause any issues in pregnancy and hasn't in animals but it's not been tested specifically on pregnant women so they can't make it a category a?

My obstetrician preferred me to take it so I could eat and get the nutrients the babies and I needed, and has prescribed it to lots of women for morning sickness.

It's such a personal decision to make though, only you can know what's right for you and your baby x

You're having twins I have a question, I went to the doctors today for an ultrasound after being admitted the other day due to stress! I noticed a second sac below the baby that is noticeable in the other scans is it possible that the second twin has moved behind the other twin for protection and security due to being stressed as it isn't in its sac but the girl doing my ultrasound said it's quite possible due to me being stressed the other day it's moved behind and is more secure behind the other one! My Aunty had twins and she didn't notice the second baby til she was 12-13 weeks she only ever saw one! Is it possible really worried now!! See my doctor today hopefully it all goes well 😟

Thanks
    Reviews
    Isn't noticeable* sorry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Cavvy, I don't think I can answer your question sorry as I'm definitely not a twin expert, I'm only 13 weeks .

Did your doctor mention twins when they did the scan? They normally would if they saw two. The other thing you could be seeing is the yolk sac?

Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    They told me I have two gestational sacs which means twins

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thank you

Ahhhh I need to get my hands on these. Thank you so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I hear you! I have been feeling sick all day, every day! "morning" sickness would be a dream come true compared to this! The sickness is so relentless, and it made me cry too (silly hormones don't help).
    Doc has put me on Ondansetron which has mixed reviews on the net - but I trust him. The best thing about it? For the first time in WEEKS I feel alive! There is hope!