+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I'm 12 weeks next Wednesday. I'm still having lots of rough patches too. My ob wants to start weaning me off the prednisolone at 12 weeks - not sure how that will go...
    We will be fine next week, my weight is slightly below 46kg now and I'm worried

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    We will be fine next week, my weight is slightly below 46kg now and I'm worried
    Are you on any meds?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you on any meds?
    No, Dr gave me maxolon but wasn't too helpful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    No, Dr gave me maxolon but wasn't too helpful.
    Maxalon was no goid for me either, nor ondansetron. Did they offer you anything else? I honestly would not be ok if I wasn't medicated 3 times a day with pred and b6. I'm surprised they haven't given you more options, if it continues I would maybe ask just so that you can stomach some food

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maxalon was no goid for me either, nor ondansetron. Did they offer you anything else? I honestly would not be ok if I wasn't medicated 3 times a day with pred and b6. I'm surprised they haven't given you more options, if it continues I would maybe ask just so that you can stomach some food
    I have b6 and b12 injections, they offered nothing else, Zofran wasn't an option either. So far the food started to stay down but I can't eat much when I do sit down for a meal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have b6 and b12 injections, they offered nothing else, Zofran wasn't an option either. So far the food started to stay down but I can't eat much when I do sit down for a meal.
    Fingers crossed we both start heading north this week!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Let's pray and hope xoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone's progress? I'm back at work after 6 weeks off. Now vomit maybe once a day or every second day

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone's progress? I'm back at work after 6 weeks off. Now vomit maybe once a day or every second day

Im glad things have improve for you!

I'm stable if Im on the pred. I spoke to my ob last week and he is happy for me to stay on it. I tried going off it and it just doesn't work for me. I am back at work in 2 weeks and tbh I'm quite nervous. Tiredness makes my ms worse so I'm kinda worried that being back and work and tired will not be good. Must have early nights!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We lost our baby at 14 weeks but I still had morning sickness the morning we went into our OBs appointment and found no heartbeat. That afternoon we had the DnC and the morning sickness was 100% gone. It was that quick.