+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tazz how's your iron levels. I was low and since taking supplements my energy levels have improved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    Yeah everything seems to be going well this time! Bubh is growing well, I'm starting to feel a bit better, now if I could just get my energy back I could start exercising again and hopefully not pack on heaps of weight.
    You are due one day before me

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Tazz how's your iron levels. I was low and since taking supplements my energy levels have improved.
    Not sure, I haven't had them tested yet, I suppose that's something they'll do at 12 weeks... I've been taking a prenatal vitamin with iron in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    You are due one day before me
    Oh awesome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm almost 6 weeks and nausea has set in with a vengeance. I ordered the preggie drops after reading this thread but they haven't arrived yet so I've sent dh out for either elevit or blackmores morning sickness tablets. Can you take these with the preggie drops? Or will it be doubling up on some of the ingredients? I'm dreading work for the next couple of months and need all the help I can get! Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi dollypops, congrats on the bubba. I can't offer you any advice on the lollies but I have tried elevit morning sickness tablets and they made me vomit, but I had it pretty bad during week 6.
    hopefully you won't end up vomiting like I did. All the best

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Russian For This Useful Post:

dollypops  (24-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    The elevit ones are just ginger and b12 so would be safe to mix with other natural remedies. personally I found they did nothing, but I know some that had less severe MS that swear by them.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

dollypops  (24-12-2014),MrsSS  (22-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to my first OB appointment, saw the baby do a wave on the u/s. Dr wasn't too concerned with my weight loss so I guess I was stressing for nothing.... Update on Morning sickness- so far the improvement is still there, week 10 for me. No appetite as yet and still dry retching from smells, but less nausea and no vomiting

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Went to my first OB appointment, saw the baby do a wave on the u/s. Dr wasn't too concerned with my weight loss so I guess I was stressing for nothing.... Update on Morning sickness- so far the improvement is still there, week 10 for me. No appetite as yet and still dry retching from smells, but less nausea and no vomiting
    I saw bubs doing little waves and wiggling all around last Friday, they're so tiny but it's still the most adorable thing I've ever seen! Makes the ms worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A happy new year ladies. I'm still not out of the Ms fully. Struggling to eat and still gagging with an occasional vomit. Hanging in for the 12 weeks on Monday and hoping it disappears completely. Last night spent in bed with husband grumpy that we didn't go out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A happy new year ladies. I'm still not out of the Ms fully. Struggling to eat and still gagging with an occasional vomit. Hanging in for the 12 weeks on Monday and hoping it disappears completely. Last night spent in bed with husband grumpy that we didn't go out ������
    I'm 12 weeks next Wednesday. I'm still having lots of rough patches too. My ob wants to start weaning me off the prednisolone at 12 weeks - not sure how that will go...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast