+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyla, trust me I was the same, I cried and cried but just came back from lunch at a cafe. Was hard but still managing to keep the food in.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    While lying in bed (trying to distract myself from the nausea) and scrolling thru BH I found this thread. Sorry I don't really have any advice but u are not alone. I hope the nausea ends for u soon, it truly is the worst part of pregnancy (including birth).

I'm 12 wks tomorrow and don't seem to be getting better. Warning tmi: This morning I was vomiting while on the toilet. Yep coming out both ends at once. That is a new low for me. 😔

Going to buy some of those lollies now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @akakura, I feel for you, it's such a tough thing to go through and especially when it's unrelenting. I hope the lollies give you a little relief and things start to ease sooner rather than later for you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

akakura  (14-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    It's hell. I'm 25 weeks and still have off days but it's loads better. Only thing that did anything was zofran. I get annoyed when people suggest Maxalon like it's a wonder drug did zilch for me in all 3 of my pg. I found ginger was more effective.

I know it's depressing but apart from the zofran wafers (which worked well for me) it's just a 'hang in there and white knuckle it' type of situation

Thanks
    Reviews
    My main issue is the weight, and the fact that if it goes down further Dr might want to terminate the pregnancy, so I'm hoping it starts going up now. I'm naturally skinny and always much easier to lose than to gain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Gosh I have never heard of a doctor suggesting terminating a pregnancy for morning sickness. Have you been diagnosed with HG?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    Gosh I have never heard of a doctor suggesting terminating a pregnancy for morning sickness. Have you been diagnosed with HG?
    When I got to emergency during week 6 they did but I don't think it is as bad now. Unfortunately for me the issue is weight. Instead of being active and not drinking before preg I should have somehow piled on kg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    My main issue is the weight, and the fact that if it goes down further Dr might want to terminate the pregnancy, so I'm hoping it starts going up now. I'm naturally skinny and always much easier to lose than to gain.
    There are other things they can try which for me have been very effective. Prednisolone in a small dose of 3x a day has been amazing along with b6. Maxalon and zofran did nothing at all. Also a reboot on a drip over several days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Because im on another med for panic attacks some meds for m/s are contradictory. But it's ok, I hope it is not coming back as strong. Today so far no issues, no dry retching either. But as we know things can change very quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    There are other things they can try which for me have been very effective. Prednisolone in a small dose of 3x a day has been amazing along with b6. Maxalon and zofran did nothing at all. Also a reboot on a drip over several days.
    On Thursday I got vit b6 and b12 shots, have another 2 left