Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok thanks ill keep trying!

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck!! I have many pics of him screaming his little heart out when he first got into the carrier and then he slowly got used to it. He eventually loved it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I could never really sit down with my babies, unless they were asleep and on my back. I used the carriers to get on with my day and tasks while they slept.

My only suggestion is to walk and keep walking until he settles in it, if you are comfortable you could post a pic of him in it so we can check if it looks ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD doesn't like being in the carrier when I'm standing still. Once I start walking she zones out & will go to sleep usually. She also complains when I faff about adjusting or doing a new carry in the wrap so hopefully once you get quicker & more confident he will settle better. Try short periods in the carrier when he is happy to get him used to it. No point practising with a grumpy baby! I highly recommend joining your local babywearing group (Facebook) - even if you can't get along to a meet you can ask for advice & post pics of him in the carrier to get tips.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Baby wearing - baby doesnt like it

My DS is the same whether it's a carrier or pram. I still have to circle the stuff I'm looking at in the shops and then make a grab for my items whilst still rolling!

But I was able to go out and sit and have lunch at a shop whenever I pleased (after a bit of walking obviously) and he would sleep, and that was in the old style baby bjorn. So persist with the carrier for a good while first before deciding bub doesn't like it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I first started baby wearing I read that, when first starting, to make sure bub is fed and *not* tired (later when you know how to use your carrier then it's great for getting tired bubs to sleep), and then to get moving as soon as bub is in your carrier. Don't stand/sit still.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    I doubt ill get much for it though, cause its a bjorn & everyone seems to hate bjorns.

Where could I borrow one from? I dont know anyone that baby wears & cant get to a meet as I dont drive

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    The bjorns don't deserve the bad rap they get.

Here's a babywearing group on facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/bwbss/

and a "A Passionate Defense of the Bjorn" article that I keep bumping when people start bjorn bashing.
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/baby-...52935104746014

And I had a bjorn (I prefer mei tais now) and sold it last month on gumtree the day that it was listed. Yes some hate them but a lot of people love them!
    Last edited by debsch; 26-11-2014 at 22:11.

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Ds used to hate the carrier (hab) when he was a newbie as he smell of milk would drive him crazy. Now he is older he loves the ergo.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app