+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My ex's mum was awful. I'm so glad I don't have to be around her anymore. I had an ex boyfriend who had a beautiful mum. She always said kind things, was warm, caring, had a great sense of humour and was humble. I know she would have been a fabulous MIL and I think her grandbabies would be so lucky to have her now. Damn! Should have kept her son! I really think I will take into account the IL's if I ever get into another relationship. I would love to have an awesome extended family of IL's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My MIL isn't perfect but I think she's a better MIL than my mum is to DH. I don't have a great relationship with my mum so I think that may be why I generally prefer my MIL. She's the complete opposite to my mother, easy going, I can be myself more around her and she's not overbaring to DH. She's also fantastic with DS and was there for me whenever I had new mum questions. She's raised her own children, all 9 of them and helped out with each of her 7 grandchildren so she's my go to person when I have a parenting question. I don't agree with everything she does in her life but that's not my business, most of the time she does right by DH, DS and I.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my (ex) mil.
    She minded her own business through out my ex and I's split, her heart is truly only about her grandchildren.

Similar Threads

1. Spin off- what do you love that's good
    By maternidade in forum General Chat
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 28-08-2014, 17:22
  2. *Spin off* What are you really good at?
    By M'LadyEm in forum General Chat
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 23-08-2014, 01:19
  3. *Spin off - The need for good defense lawyers
    By GluttonForPunishment in forum News & Current Affairs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-02-2014, 15:02