+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    My SIX year old pees in the corner of the toilet. Like, on the floor in the corner. It is feral and after the first time when he was absolutely sobbing as he was made to clean it up I thought he would never do it again. Apparently I was wrong.
    What I don't understand is why. It's not like he hasn't gotten to the toilet on time. He is right there. He is not an intentionally naughty kid. It's not a learned behaviour because god knows the rest of the family know how to use a toilet properly. He does my head in.

And I know it's him because dd is still in nappies and his twin brother still sits down to wee

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @[Mod]Nomsie just had a thought. He's not sleep waking is he? Or half awake when he's going to the toilet? I couldn't remember what time of day you said it was

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Nomsie that is terrible! My DH tells me if he goes to a toilet and there is a little basket with toilet rolls in it on the floor he always has an overwhelming desire to pee in it (but he doesn't) maybe it is something like that?
    Have you tried putting ping ping balls in the toilet for something to aim at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    DS1 has peed all over his brother in the bath.

He has also peed all over me...he was standing up in the bath & aimed it out at me. I was not impressed. DH stood there laughing. :-/

He also loves peeing outside off our deck...one guess who taught him that...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I will have to wait a few years to contribute to this thread. Whilst I'm sure you are all quite unimpressed with your children's efforts, I just wanted to say thanks for the giggles. They are very funny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    I will have to wait a few years to contribute to this thread. Whilst I'm sure you are all quite unimpressed with your children's efforts, I just wanted to say thanks for the giggles. They are very funny.
    No need to wait, nappy free time is the perfect opportunity for an inappropriate wee - although they mostly seem to be the 'weeing on own head' variety with my boys.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (06-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    No need to wait, nappy free time is the perfect opportunity for an inappropriate wee - although they mostly seem to be the 'weeing on own head' variety with my boys.
    I can't stop laughing because I'm thinking of one of the first times I was alone with DS when he was a newborn and I decided I was going to attempt to bath him. Well, I had him all naked laying on the table, checking the water and that I had everything I needed, to turn to look at this ****** of pee in the air that was landing on his face. I was crying because I felt bad but laughing and oh my hormones were all over the place so I was cry laughing. Poor baby, didn't even know what was happening.

That wasn't the only time.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I talked to DS1 today. He said he has trouble aiming when standing to wee... I still don't understand why it's only in the back corner and not next to the toilet, but he seems adamant that he was trying, and wasn't doing it on purpose.. and I believe him. I can usually tell when he is lying

Thanks
    Reviews
    And it continues - tonight it was in the toy aeroplane. Also 1 on daddy's knee while driving the header.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No DS2 we don't wee on the grapes.

They were in a bag which DS1 was trying to eat out of.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (29-01-2015),LoveLivesHere  (29-01-2015)