Closed Thread
Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Just a few tidbits from a 10 minute conversation yesterday.

1. Does your hairdresser cut DS's hair? (Yes). She doesn't know how to cut his hair. 😐

2. So your hair is straight? ( no I had it blow dried) can it curl again? 😶

Huh????

3. My hairdresser can cut your hair so it's straight. (Wuut?) yes. Wether it curls or is straight can be the difference in a good haircut. My hairdresser can do that. 😑

And here is the real kicker.

4. You know, you should try not to eat all the biscuits this time so you don't get diabetes with this baby. (Then what do you think I should eat?😒) why don't you try some carrot and celery sticks?

( I don't and didn't eat ALL THE BISCUITS...I'm lucky if I have one every few days)

Seriously lady... You can be so damn rude.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    Just a few tidbits from a 10 minute conversation yesterday.

1. Does your hairdresser cut DS's hair? (Yes). She doesn't know how to cut his hair. 😐

2. So your hair is straight? ( no I had it blow dried) can it curl again? 😶

Huh????

3. My hairdresser can cut your hair so it's straight. (Wuut?) yes. Wether it curls or is straight can be the difference in a good haircut. My hairdresser can do that. 😑

And here is the real kicker.

4. You know, you should try not to eat all the biscuits this time so you don't get diabetes with this baby. (Then what do you think I should eat?😒) why don't you try some carrot and celery sticks?

( I don't and didn't eat ALL THE BISCUITS...I'm lucky if I have one every few days)

Seriously lady... You can be so damn rude.
    Rude and ignorant by the sounds of it. Sending you strength to deal.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Redcorset For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @HeavenBlue what a piece of work! It's so hard when you try and hold your tongue and keep the peace when all you would want to do is tell her to jam it!
    I no longer keep the peace here and DH has finally stood by my side and told the inlaws to jam it too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    @HeavenBlue what a piece of work! It's so hard when you try and hold your tongue and keep the peace when all you would want to do is tell her to jam it!
    I no longer keep the peace here and DH has finally stood by my side and told the inlaws to jam it too!
    I'm still managing to bite my tongue but I can't see it happening forever. I can take the stupid remarks that she put no thought into but the rude ones.... 😡

Dp will never see my side unfortunately though. His father passed when he was very young so his mother has been everything to him and he just can't see what I see. He feels her remarks aren't meant the way I perceive them and can't get it through his head that my perception leaves me hurt nonetheless. It just a losing battle.

I have to give her points. She has improved 10 fold in the last 12 months but clearly she was having a bad day and back to her old games the other day.

She winds me up like nobody else I know!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default SH!T my MIL says

Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    I'm still managing to bite my tongue but I can't see it happening forever. I can take the stupid remarks that she put no thought into but the rude ones.... 😡

Dp will never see my side unfortunately though. His father passed when he was very young so his mother has been everything to him and he just can't see what I see. He feels her remarks aren't meant the way I perceive them and can't get it through his head that my perception leaves me hurt nonetheless. It just a losing battle.

I have to give her points. She has improved 10 fold in the last 12 months but clearly she was having a bad day and back to her old games the other day.

She winds me up like nobody else I know!
    Oops posted in the wrong thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    For me this thread is sh*t my mom says...

Get a text from my mom asking my if I banked DS' cord blood...

'No, why?'

Because she wants to ask her dr if she can use it for her back pain. 😒

Obviously all a moot point since we didn't save it, but who sends a text to someone asking if they can use something they put aside to potentially save their child's life via text message without even sussing out their thoughts on the issue?!

Then just now...a 2 page text message about a 'choo choo train' cake mold she got me for my birthday and about how thoughtful and generous it is😳.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not my MIL but my parents, they are sh!tting me to tears.

It's been 8 years since I saw them last as they live overseas. They are pressing every wrong button and I'm close to screaming at them.

They are quite proper and snobby people, I thought we could work around that but no it's not happening. I am lucky they leave on Thursday, it's been over a week they have been in my face and I'm not coping great with them now. I'm very lucky they are staying in a hotel about 20 minutes drive away otherwise I don't know what I'd have done by now.

They keep looking down their noses at me and my DH, nothing we do is right. I could say hello the wrong way and get shouted at or my name said in that way when someone is angry at you.

My house is apparently not up to standard and I don't have any decent furniture. I'm not looking after my kids the right way to what I make for tea and drink is completely wrong. The car I drive is a sh!t box and my son who has special needs is the way he is because of me....

Loads more, kill me now haha....

I drink a bit too much Pepsi as I love it my mum said you better cut down which is kind of right (she isn't so bad) but my dad butts into the conversation when I haven't even told him about being a Pepsi fan, he says it's ridiculous and I'm ridiculous... Fecking go away, just go back home and never come here again.

That is all, I'm traumatized haha.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zoz View Post
    and my son who has special needs is the way he is because of me....
    My mother blamed my sons issues on me, because I wouldn't spank the crying out of him, before we had him diagnosed. Flat out told me she didn't like him (when he was 2 years old) and didn't want him in her house.

So I feel you on that one. Way to kick a parent when they are down huh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Mil is trying to convince me to go to another country to have something made when I can get the equivalent made cheaper from my own lounge room or second hand just as cheap. Albeit it's not without risk but still.. In reality she's just looking for an excuse to go os(which is fine) but is using the wrong reasons and being quite pushy doing so. First world problem but I want to do things my own way and this is the way I want to do it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just another to add to the list of in law cr4p!! Hubby was away with defence doing relief in Fiji, when he got home he turns on his phone to have a msg from FIL saying 'I just hope when your children grow up that they treat you like f'n c*#ts' hmmm yeah classy FIL, I rest my case on why you shouldn't be near our girls.