Closed Thread
Page 95 of 101 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so not my MIL she's pretty good, my mother is the issue - currently 26weeks along with our ivf baby, got diagnosed with gestational diabetes, told my mother inlaw, she's great says if we need anything to just let her know etc, tell my mum and explain that I have to really watch what I eat etc her reply 'oh well you should be anyway I'm sure you've already put on a heap of weight, and you weren't small to begin with'
    Umm I'm not obese, I'm a short size 12-14, I'm on the chunky side but quiet fit, I work in an active job, was going to the gym every night, eat quiet well, had just lost 16kg's mind you and she still called me thunder thighs (I have really chunky legs, all muscle mind you)
    And wonders why I keep finding excuses for her to not come and visit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just got a phone call on my mobile from a phone company I am not with (have never been with) looking for mil. Apparently she has connected my mobile number to an account she had that she isn't paying. So the only mobile number registered to it is my mobile number! Well that's what I've been told! Wtf do I do now?! I'm hoping this is all just bs and some stupid game and she hasn't seriously done it because I'm gonna absolutely lose my sh!t if she has!!!!

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Leettieb View Post
    I have a good relationship with my MIL but my SIL is a real piece of work. She keeps sharing pictures of my LOs on FB (half of her friends she met through Facebook games and she would have no idea who they are) I then changed my privacy settings so only the friends we shared would see the posts (which is only 2 people, DH and MiL) when she worked out what was going on she started to screen shot, add her own crappy filter and stickers and then repost them😡

Also, the other night she made a comment to DH on FaceTime when she thought I wasn't around, "she needs to stop getting pregnant so you can fly down to see us"
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    I would hate the screenshot business-I would just stop posting pics of my kids I think which is stupid you have to reconsider sharing grrr. Did you or DH say anything to that comment? Rude!
    You can change your settings so she can't see them but everyone else can.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (16-02-2016),GrabbyCrabby  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    Just got a phone call on my mobile from a phone company I am not with (have never been with) looking for mil. Apparently she has connected my mobile number to an account she had that she isn't paying. So the only mobile number registered to it is my mobile number! Well that's what I've been told! Wtf do I do now?! I'm hoping this is all just bs and some stupid game and she hasn't seriously done it because I'm gonna absolutely lose my sh!t if she has!!!!
    What the actual eff? Who does that? 😑 that strikes me as maliciously deliberate and so rude.
    Better get that sorted out, call her out on it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you have not signed anything then you do not owe anyone anything.

I would call the ombudsman to see what to do next.

Another company having your details without your consent is not on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meandmyboys82 View Post
    What the actual eff? Who does that? 😑 that strikes me as maliciously deliberate and so rude.
    Better get that sorted out, call her out on it!!
    She's a ridiculous woman! I just don't think she's smart enough to pull it off.
    Dp is going to call her out on it. I can't speak to her. I'll lose my cool and go ape Sh!t.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hasselhoff For This Useful Post:

meandmyboys82  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    If you have not signed anything then you do not owe anyone anything.

I would call the ombudsman to see what to do next.

Another company having your details without your consent is not on.
    That's what I thought. The mobile number is with a different company anyway and it's not even in her name. I'm going to call the company today and ask if they can look up my number and see if it's registered to an account. Surely they can do that seeing as it's my number? If it's not then the calls I got were scams. But why her name on my mobile. I'm so unhappy about this. I'm secretive about my mobile number. I don't give it out easily. Argh! This woman!! 😡

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's what I thought. The mobile number is with a different company anyway and it's not even in her name. I'm going to call the company today and ask if they can look up my number and see if it's registered to an account. Surely they can do that seeing as it's my number? If it's not then the calls I got were scams. But why her name on my mobile. I'm so unhappy about this. I'm secretive about my mobile number. I don't give it out easily. Argh! This woman!! 😡
    Sounds like she's given out your number to a scammer, possibly without realising it. I've given my mums number before when I meant to give mine, I got confused!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky for me we haven't dealt with MIL in over six years after she had a massive argument with DH because he refused to let her use our car to make, in her words, 'an ecstasy run, guaranteed money'. Terrible son.

That's not my most memorable sh*t the MIL says however. I was in hospital having just had our first and MIL called and asked if DH could "grab the baby and bring it down as she lost her lighter and needs to keep her cigarettes going." No.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Balfour For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (17-02-2016),Chillies  (20-02-2016),JulieMalooley  (17-02-2016),Spotdog  (20-02-2016),Wise Enough  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Balfour View Post
    Lucky for me we haven't dealt with MIL in over six years after she had a massive argument with DH because he refused to let her use our car to make, in her words, 'an ecstasy run, guaranteed money'. Terrible son.

That's not my most memorable sh*t the MIL says however. I was in hospital having just had our first and MIL called and asked if DH could "grab the baby and bring it down as she lost her lighter and needs to keep her cigarettes going." No.
    what. the. actual. f.ck!?!???

14. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Balfour  (17-02-2016)