Closed Thread
Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummacat View Post
    a couple hoyrs after i gave birth to our dd my df rang his mother and asked her if she was coming to visit. This is exactly what she said to him.
    Way to turn the day into something about yourself. 😒

one from a few months ago; df proposed and rang his mum a few hours later to tell her, her response "oh ok" then "well what do you want me to do? Jump up and down for joy?" then it was "oh well at least you dont have to waste your money on an expensive ring. Shes cheap"
    while being on loudspeaker
    wow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaCat View Post
    A couple hoyrs after I gave birth to our DD my DF rang his mother and asked her if she was coming to visit. This is exactly what she said to him.

One from a few months ago; DF proposed anD rang his mum a few hours later to tell her, her response "oh ok" then "well what do you want me to do? Jump up and down for joy?" then it was "oh well at least you dont have to waste your money on an expensive ring. Shes cheap"
    While being on loudspeaker
    Wow, I thought my in laws were a piece of work, yours takes the cake!! Hope DF sees straight through her. I find that the hardest the men still wanting to be part of their parents lives when they are just so selfish and cruel.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BabyG4 For This Useful Post:

meandmyboys82  (19-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Honestly if it wasnt for FIL, DF wouldve cut MIL out a looong time ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A couple hoyrs after I gave birth to our DD my DF rang his mother and asked her if she was coming to visit. This is exactly what she said to him.

One from a few months ago; DF proposed anD rang his mum a few hours later to tell her, her response "oh ok" then "well what do you want me to do? Jump up and down for joy?" then it was "oh well at least you dont have to waste your money on an expensive ring. Shes cheap"
    Absolutely gobsmacked, that's terrible. How do you stand that woman 😠

6. The Following User Says Thank You to meandmyboys82 For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (22-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. At the advice of my bff I'm not going to waste my energy on her. My focus is bringing this baby into the world and that's it. The rest can wait. I do not need that drama hanging over me at this time no matter how hard she tries to make it all about her.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meandmyboys82 For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (22-09-2015),Wise Enough  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meandmyboys82 View Post
    Absolutely gobsmacked, that's terrible. How do you stand that woman 😠
    I dont. Avoid her at all costs and completely ignore her if I do happen to see her. Im done with her crap and stuffed if she is having my daughter alone.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaCat For This Useful Post:

meandmyboys82  (20-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm from Tassie and DH is from the Vic/SA border. My mum and MIL were discussing our wedding and apparently MIL said 'I'm so glad the wedding isn't in Tassie, that's too far for us to travel'. But apparently the same distance trip in reverse is somehow shorter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont. Avoid her at all costs and completely ignore her if I do happen to see her. Im done with her crap and stuffed if she is having my daughter alone.
    I'm at that point now. Dh will just have to deal with it. I'm not taking the blame for her being a terrible mother, such a cop out.
    We only let his parents babysit once when ds was 4 months to go to a wedding. When we picked him up that night (i wasn't comfortable leaving him overnight) he smelled like an ashtray. They never babysat again and thank goodness dh never pushed it. But he also never said anything to them about it. Yuck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    I'm from Tassie and DH is from the Vic/SA border. My mum and MIL were discussing our wedding and apparently MIL said 'I'm so glad the wedding isn't in Tassie, that's too far for us to travel'. But apparently the same distance trip in reverse is somehow shorter.
    No logic. 😕

Thanks
    Reviews

Omg wow! What a piece of work