Closed Thread
Page 33 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kezanazz View Post
    (Christmas day vent)
    Bil and Sil have 5 kids, they are MILs faves we have dd-thats 6 n total... was a little insulting for my dd when she announced that she was putting $100 in to taking her favourite kids out for a day and then gave dd nothing

Are you f'ing kidding me.
    How does she sleep at night???

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hangingupsidedown For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (31-12-2014),SuperGranny  (31-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    MIL just cuts me out of photos!!! She crops them till I'm gone! Then puts them in frames and on FB!
    That's actually pretty creepy. I'm another that has vowed not to be a nasty fruitloop MIL

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (05-01-2015),HeavenBlue  (31-12-2014),NurseAnni  (31-12-2014),waterlily  (01-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    MIL just cuts me out of photos!!! She crops them till I'm gone! Then puts them in frames and on FB!
    That is horrible!! What an awful person

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DizzyDaisy For This Useful Post:

waterlily  (01-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kezanazz View Post
    (Christmas day vent)
    Bil and Sil have 5 kids, they are MILs faves we have dd-thats 6 n total... was a little insulting for my dd when she announced that she was putting $100 in to taking her favourite kids out for a day and then gave dd nothing
    I have no words for that, what a nasty old cow! She doesn't deserve grandchildren!

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    wow. my mil was a bit selfish, and certainly one to hold a grudge, but my goodness, cutting the daughter in law out of pics, and giving one grandchild nothing, while spending on the other grandchildren. my mil could be a saint compared to that behaviour. so sad for those hubbers. marie.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

smallpotatoes  (01-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol this is great.
    On our wedding day my MIL asked my brothers girl friend if she was the pregnant one (1 of our bridesmaids was 8 months pregnant)

I gave her some hand cream as a gift when I first met her, she smelt it and screeched (oohhh! Poo! That stinks) and gave it back to me.

She is crazy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whilst we're on the topic of SIL's lol

DH only has 1 sister and she's gay and quite emotionally up and down and strange (as a person not because of her orientation) MIL has pestered her to have her own child and it wigs SIL. The first time we announced I was preg she went all quiet and weird. This time when we announced I was 7 weeks preg at the time she poked her head around the corner with a creepy uncomfortable look on her face and goes ..... 'Eeeeeeeewww what was 7 weeks ago' and proceeded to count back to the date we 'did it' on instead of just not be a creeper about it and go Oh wow another niece/nephew lol

Made me feel incredibly uncomfortable as it was infront of everyone. Awkward!
    Last edited by tw1nmummy; 01-01-2015 at 08:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tw1nmummy View Post
    Whilst we're on the topic of SIL's lol

DH only has 1 sister and she's gay and quite emotionally up and down and strange (as a person not because of her orientation) MIL has pestered her to have her own child and it wigs SIL. The first time we announced I was preg she went all quiet and weird. This time when we announced I was 7 weeks preg at the time she poked her head around the corner with a creepy uncomfortable look on her face and goes ..... 'Eeeeeeeewww what was 7 weeks ago' and proceeded to count back to the date we 'did it' on instead of just not be a creeper about it and go Oh wow another niece/nephew lol

Made me feel incredibly uncomfortable as it was infront of everyone. Awkward!
    Not quite as bad but when we told BIL we were expecting number 2 he just said 'oh'. And sat there is silence. So awkward :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeyMumma View Post
    Not quite as bad but when we told BIL we were expecting number 2 he just said 'oh'. And sat there is silence. So awkward :/
    Everytime we mention our pending DS (first) my BIL makes sure to let everyone know he's "off the hook" now re passing on the family name. This was also the first thing he said when we told him /the family. Congratulations and not making it about him would have been totally ok haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    He sounds uber threatened

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tw1nmummy For This Useful Post:

Starfish30  (01-01-2015)