Closed Thread
Page 33 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 1001
  1. #321
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    200
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked
    197
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kezanazz View Post
    (Christmas day vent)
    Bil and Sil have 5 kids, they are MILs faves we have dd-thats 6 n total... was a little insulting for my dd when she announced that she was putting $100 in to taking her favourite kids out for a day and then gave dd nothing

    Are you f'ing kidding me.
    How does she sleep at night???

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hangingupsidedown For This Useful Post:

    BettyW  (31-12-2014),SuperGranny  (31-12-2014)

  3. #322
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    23,030
    Thanks
    6,282
    Thanked
    17,271
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    MIL just cuts me out of photos!!! She crops them till I'm gone! Then puts them in frames and on FB!
    That's actually pretty creepy. I'm another that has vowed not to be a nasty fruitloop MIL

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

    GrabbyCrabby  (05-01-2015),HeavenBlue  (31-12-2014),NurseAnni  (31-12-2014),waterlily  (01-01-2015)

  5. #323
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,788
    Thanks
    948
    Thanked
    545
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    MIL just cuts me out of photos!!! She crops them till I'm gone! Then puts them in frames and on FB!
    That is horrible!! What an awful person

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to DizzyDaisy For This Useful Post:

    waterlily  (01-01-2015)

  7. #324
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,788
    Thanks
    948
    Thanked
    545
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kezanazz View Post
    (Christmas day vent)
    Bil and Sil have 5 kids, they are MILs faves we have dd-thats 6 n total... was a little insulting for my dd when she announced that she was putting $100 in to taking her favourite kids out for a day and then gave dd nothing
    I have no words for that, what a nasty old cow! She doesn't deserve grandchildren!

  8. #325
    SuperGranny's Avatar
    SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    sunshine coast qld
    Posts
    6,274
    Thanks
    4,706
    Thanked
    2,878
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    wow. my mil was a bit selfish, and certainly one to hold a grudge, but my goodness, cutting the daughter in law out of pics, and giving one grandchild nothing, while spending on the other grandchildren. my mil could be a saint compared to that behaviour. so sad for those hubbers. marie.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

    smallpotatoes  (01-01-2015)

  10. #326
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Sutherland
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    120
    Thanked
    49
    Reviews
    1
    Lol this is great.
    On our wedding day my MIL asked my brothers girl friend if she was the pregnant one (1 of our bridesmaids was 8 months pregnant)

    I gave her some hand cream as a gift when I first met her, she smelt it and screeched (oohhh! Poo! That stinks) and gave it back to me.

    She is crazy!!!

  11. #327
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked
    53
    Reviews
    0
    Whilst we're on the topic of SIL's lol

    DH only has 1 sister and she's gay and quite emotionally up and down and strange (as a person not because of her orientation) MIL has pestered her to have her own child and it wigs SIL. The first time we announced I was preg she went all quiet and weird. This time when we announced I was 7 weeks preg at the time she poked her head around the corner with a creepy uncomfortable look on her face and goes ..... 'Eeeeeeeewww what was 7 weeks ago' and proceeded to count back to the date we 'did it' on instead of just not be a creeper about it and go Oh wow another niece/nephew lol

    Made me feel incredibly uncomfortable as it was infront of everyone. Awkward!
    Last edited by tw1nmummy; 01-01-2015 at 08:15.

  12. #328
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    3,165
    Thanks
    2,773
    Thanked
    2,282
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tw1nmummy View Post
    Whilst we're on the topic of SIL's lol

    DH only has 1 sister and she's gay and quite emotionally up and down and strange (as a person not because of her orientation) MIL has pestered her to have her own child and it wigs SIL. The first time we announced I was preg she went all quiet and weird. This time when we announced I was 7 weeks preg at the time she poked her head around the corner with a creepy uncomfortable look on her face and goes ..... 'Eeeeeeeewww what was 7 weeks ago' and proceeded to count back to the date we 'did it' on instead of just not be a creeper about it and go Oh wow another niece/nephew lol

    Made me feel incredibly uncomfortable as it was infront of everyone. Awkward!
    Not quite as bad but when we told BIL we were expecting number 2 he just said 'oh'. And sat there is silence. So awkward :/

  13. #329
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    224
    Thanked
    175
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeyMumma View Post
    Not quite as bad but when we told BIL we were expecting number 2 he just said 'oh'. And sat there is silence. So awkward :/
    Everytime we mention our pending DS (first) my BIL makes sure to let everyone know he's "off the hook" now re passing on the family name. This was also the first thing he said when we told him /the family. Congratulations and not making it about him would have been totally ok haha

  14. #330
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    333
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked
    53
    Reviews
    0
    He sounds uber threatened

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to tw1nmummy For This Useful Post:

    Starfish30  (01-01-2015)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hills Swimming
Swim with your friends and you will all get a 33% discount!* We have programs to suit all ages and abilities, with small classes held in our warm indoor 25 metre pool. Highly qualified teachers, and award winning programs. *conditions apply
featured supporter
121Temps
For the last 10 years 121 Temps has helped thousands of personal assistants/others to set up and work as a virtual assistant from home. Our services include: - One-2-One Mentoring - Online Training/Courses - Handbook, Toolkits, Templates & more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!