Closed Thread
Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurs View Post
    Day after our wedding....

Me to MIL. - Did you like my dress MIL?

MIL to Me. - What are you asking me that for? I wasn't the one who had to wear it!
    Honestly, that's something I'd say :P I really don't care what people wear, even for their wedding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I posted a picture of DH, DD & DS on FB to which my

MIL commented, what a lovely family picture...
    I replied... Yes it is but I'm not in it so not complete family...
    To which she replied... Oh yes of course, next time someone is over get a photo of all of you...

Yeah that's totally what you thought MIL!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (18-12-2014),hapuhope  (18-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So we venture into the city to look at Xmas lights. Her brother is driving and DH is in the front. Myself, MIL and the brothers girlfriend are in the back. We are going from lygon street headed to flinders station via Elizabeth to see the station all lit up. I'm giving directions, and driver asks where to park. I say I hadn't thought that far yet to which DH asked me what I had said. MIL "forget her she was thinking out loud, ignore it and carry on" it was the tone more than anything. And also it?!?! Not sure what I have done to **** her off as this isn't overly usual. She had been nitpicking at me all day. They can all naff off sight seeing together tomorrow I want some free time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by Full House; 14-01-2015 at 06:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default SH!T my MIL says

Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    I'm so angry. Just asked MIL what they are buying dd for Xmas so nobody doubled up. MIL said they hadn't bought anything and was just going to give DD some money....
    FFS she's not even 2! She doesn't want or understand money! She wants something to open and play with! I told her to go out and buy something- doesn't matter how much...her reply was oh but I don't know what she has... Yes you do you live with us!

What a lazy biatch... Can't be bothered buying her own granddaughter a present. Disgusted.
    I had to buy DDs birthday gift from mil this year, last minute, because she "ran out of time "

Don't mind me, I only worked 85 hours that week and had to rush to KMart just before 9pm closing in between rushing home to tuck DD in to bed, with a 5 am start the next morning and in between having to buy bday gifts for my mum, brother, DH, SIL, my niece and my nephew ( their bdays are all a week apart).

MIL meanwhile is long retired and has all the time in the world to shop, cook, do craft, natter on the phone to friends and kill time online. Argh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We should start one that is **** my SIL says 😂

The best one yet is I was talking about WLS and she said hubby needs it too (he's not even over weight) he's like big boned 😳

'Can I feed dd a fruit box' me- no.. It's crap food/drink. Water or milk. Her- eye roll it won't hurt. Me- I ended up lying and saying the dentist said so 😂

My other favourite is she gives me second hand shoes, presents etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    We should start one that is **** my SIL says 😂

The best one yet is I was talking about WLS and she said hubby needs it too (he's not even over weight) he's like big boned 😳

'Can I feed dd a fruit box' me- no.. It's crap food/drink. Water or milk. Her- eye roll it won't hurt. Me- I ended up lying and saying the dentist said so 😂

My other favourite is she gives me second hand shoes, presents etc
    Monnie I'd need a whole thread to myself for my SIL 🙉 evil evil thing she is 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyEL View Post
    I posted a picture of DH, DD & DS on FB to which my

MIL commented, what a lovely family picture...
    I replied... Yes it is but I'm not in it so not complete family...
    To which she replied... Oh yes of course, next time someone is over get a photo of all of you...

Yeah that's totally what you thought MIL!
    Omg both my mil and sil have said this!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoCo View Post
    Monnie I'd need a whole thread to myself for my SIL 🙉 evil evil thing she is 😔
    Me too 😜 dd is 2 April still no gift or card from her. Makes me mad as soon dd will notice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love this thread!

I have two MILs one a "step" and one biological. Lucky me

"Have you had your daughter seen by a child psychologist?" In response to her being shy...

"You never make me feel welcome so I just won't visit anymore" - after an argument about us not making plans for mothers day when dd was 2 weeks old!!!

I could go on all day