Closed Thread
Page 12 of 101 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not sure if it counts but 2 weeks after my sister passed away my BILs mother warned him not to start a relationship with me..!!! Ummm wtf is wrong with you lady?! My sister just DIED, don't you think that's what I'm thinking about? NOT trying to hook up with my (horrid) BIL! So mad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerFun View Post
    Not sure if it counts but 2 weeks after my sister passed away my BILs mother warned him not to start a relationship with me..!!! Ummm wtf is wrong with you lady?! My sister just DIED, don't you think that's what I'm thinking about? NOT trying to hook up with my (horrid) BIL! So mad.
    WTH! Took me a little to figure out what she was on about. What a horrid woman!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillies View Post
    WTH! Took me a little to figure out what she was on about. What a horrid woman!
    I know! She brings it up all the time, just because I'm a single mother I must be desperate or something?? I actually have a bf but she clearly overlooks that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerFun View Post
    I know! She brings it up all the time, just because I'm a single mother I must be desperate or something?? I actually have a bf but she clearly overlooks that
    Just ugh. What an awful person.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ages ago my MIL was in our bedroom with me & our dog, a puppy at the time, crawled under our bed & came out the otherwise, with her came dust from under the bed, so my MIL leant down and 'spoke' to our dog saying 'oh look, you've just shown me Mummy doesn't clean under the bed' very passive aggressive my MIL!

Another time I just walked in the house after working all day, she'd been at our house doing nothing, so I was multitasking in the kitchen, cooking dinner & opening mail, she stood next to me & read my mail, actually picked it up flipped it over & read it... I was in too much shock to say anything!

She is also very good at asking if she can help with anything right as I've finished whatever it is I'm doing!

She also always tells me how much my DH spoils me... Apparently I never spoil him back, the way she says it is like I don't deserve it or something!

Anyway vent over!
    @LoCo hope it's still going well!

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    So living with MIL now and she asked why I don't use oven bags for my roast pork. I said cause the roast won't crackle or have crispy skin. She then said "well it's more important to have a clean oven than have pork crackle". Umm no it's not!!!!

Gonna be a loooong 3 months
    The woman is clearly insane!
    Don't let her near your roast pork!

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (02-12-2014),BettyW  (02-12-2014),GrabbyCrabby  (14-12-2014),HeavenBlue  (02-12-2014),KitiK  (02-12-2014),Little Miss Sunshine  (02-12-2014),littlelove  (02-12-2014),ozeymumof5  (02-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This isn't a MIL one but a FIL comment. He says the most random sh*t. Stuff I seriously can do without knowing. He's in his mid 70's and he just came around to get some paperwork and said...

"I've got a sore testicle"

God love him but far out! I know way too much about him medically! I had to share.

My IL's come out with bizarre things. We've built our house, moved in a few months ago on half an acre. We haven't had time to landscape properly. My MIL loves to describe our block as 'disgusting'. Drives me effing mad. Jesus woman, sorry your son works away all week, the 4 kids are at school 5 days a week and I've been pregnant the whole time we've been here!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default SH!T my MIL says

Last edited by Apple iPhart6; 02-12-2014 at 17:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by CitrusRain View Post
    I would love to vent away in this thread but I'm quite sure SIL and MIL somehow worked out I'm on here and actually spy on me. Even with a name change after the first time I worked it out (I shared some very personal feelings on BH about DS1's birth to help someone who was having a rough time and this was brought up to me at a family dinner at the dinner table) they still bring a few things up pretending they got the info from DH.
    WTAF?!?! I'm sorry that happened. Someone I know found me on BH during the Zumba competition and it's always in the back of my head that she can read whatever I write.

Mostly I just write whatever I like anyway but yeah, venting about family members isn't a luxury I can afford.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is what my mil said to my dh which put and end to having her in our life....
    "Pnd is a myth, tell her (me) to wake up and snap out of it!"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ozeymumof5 For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (02-12-2014)