+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Embryoland

I'm new to Bubhub and going on a forum. I just wanted to share my experience of traveling to Greece for an egg donor. After many trials on IVF we were recommended to use an egg donor. After some research I settled on Embryoland in Greece! Dr Nikos Kanakas was amazing as were all his staff. From the very first phone call to all our Skype sessions and then eventually meeting them all and going through the whole process was a long ordeal, but I can't find fault with the amazing service I received at Embryoland. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Freya123

I have spent most of the weekend researching Dr Nikos and Embryoland - the reviews are very encouraging!

The threads on this site are extremely informative and have helped to reinforce that O/S ED is the right move for us after 5 failed IVFs with OE.

Thanks to all the ladies whose stories have encouraged me to feel right with and good about my decision!

✌️

BeckyGC

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys I too chose Embryoland for an egg donor. Dr Nikos is truly made for the work he does - he is a complete gentleman! In fact all of his staff are fantastic. Im happy to say after premature ovarian failure at 29 and now being 40 I got a positive result. I wish you all the best on your adventure :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, Deb75!
    This kind of stellar news is exactly what we, who live in hope, need to read.
    Thanks for sharing! This forum is fabulous!
    Big congratulations to you!
    Yes, Dr Nikos is an absolute legend. So prompt and positive!
    I had given up on IVF in Australia for the lack of care in lieu of dollars that clinics here in Aus are all about.
    We have called our FS Dr Ka-ching Ka-ching _________ (insert doctor's name and add the audio of a cash register).
    I remarked to DH after my Sunday Skype with Dr Nikos that I am certain Dr Nikos gave me more time and care during our initial consultation than my FS gave me over three cycles.
    I am so rapt about having made the decision to head to Greece - and particularly Embryoland - to have a great chance at having a baby, instead of wasting money (and sanity/well-being) on self-important Australian docs driving luxury cars without offering me and my DH (and all the family and friends who've been along for the rocky ride) any explanation or recourse other than 'unexplained fertility'!
    Thanks again to all the ladies on this forum that inspire hope.
    Thanks also to Dr Nikos, who's provided me with more hope in a little instant than I've felt for years on the IVF pathway in Australia!
    We will be heading to Embryoland in September to have our sixth shot - with donor eggs and we feel extremely hopeful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BeckyGC
    I'm sorry to hear you've had such a hard time here in Aus with your ivf. I think you've made the right decision going through Dr Nikos. Whilst over in Athens Dr Nikos was so proud to show how many babies he had with his 'Australian mummies' (as he calls us) He gives you hope all the way through. It was such a positive experience. My advice to you and hubby would be to keep positive and thoroughly enjoy your Greece adventure when the time comes. Anything is possible - i think my results prove that :-). You're both going to have a blast. I wish you all the very best. - oh and your contact with Dr Nikos won't end when you leave Greece. His words to me when I told him my news was Bravo and to keep him updated monthly and in fact for the rest of my life! - I don't think I'll have much trouble in doing that. I think we're all gaining an extra friend with our bundles :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, we too went to see Dr Nikos in Embryoland Greece after more than 20 years of IVF. We are proud to say we are having a baby after 1st attempt with Dr Nikos, being 46 years old and almost 26 weeks along, words cannot express how wonderful Dr Nikos is & from the 1st Skype phone call to going there how comfortable, welcoming he made is feel, we believe he is a miracle worker, genuinely caring and skilled man, cannot say enough about him. As I write this my baby is kicking, best feeling in the world!! Tons of Aussies go there to see him. We personally would have seen him years ago if we knew about him, wouldn't see anyone else now.. Well done to all the other ladies who have success with him too & of those thinking of going, just go, you won't regret it.. baby dust to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love hearing these positive stories/experiences and results! We're off to see Dr Nikos later next month and I'm soooooo excited. He's just lovely...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Join the chat in the egg donation in Greece page. You'll find plenty of Dr Nikos patients past and present in there.
    The man is a living legend. We just adore him. Met him in June and back again in October