+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week

Default How was your weekend?

so ... its Sundary evening.

How was your weekend? do anything special?

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Saturday was atrocious; the
    Kids were TUUUURRRRible. Absolutely terrible. We went shopping and it was a disaster

Today was much better, we took them to the beach. Had hot
    Chips for lunch and put the christmas tree up this afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Tiring, Dd had decided sleep is for the weak day and night, she wasn't having it! She's gone to sleep incredibly easy tonight so it has caught up with her obviously.

Apart from that we didn't actually do anything exciting at all, grocery shopping was literally the highlight of my weekend! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Hw was your weekend?

Yesterday was hot and yuck. I took the boys to a first birthday party though which was nice and came home to a sparkly clean house courtesy of DH so that was lovely. Had my brother and his girlfriend over for dinner which was nice too. Today was much more relaxed. Kids didn't wake till 7 (miracle!) and we lazed around all morning and skyped a friend in the UK. Very relaxing! I hate Sunday nights though - I don't want DH to go to work tomorrow

How was your weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mine was good, very hot in sydney this weekend, 44.9 degrees where I live today! Yesterday we got new tyres on the car, did heaps of xmas shopping and went to ILs for a swim. Today, had Santa photos (what a disaster!) then went swimming at my parents place.

Currently trying to coax my incredibly hungry 1 year old to eat her crumpet and go to bed. Seriously the kid is a walking garbage disposal at the moment. For afternoon tea, she had an apple (down to the core), 4 big pieces of watermelon and 4 big pieces of rock melon. Then ate a huge dinner about an hour later! And since then has had dates, strawberries and blueberries, a milk arrowroot biscuit and a couple of bites of a crumpet. If I didn't worm her only a few weeks ago (as the dog had worms, gross!) I would be thinking she has worms!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a shocker of a weekend here. DS1 is sick and gave it to me Friday night so I've been sick to.

Saturday was spent swapping between babies as DS1 needed to be on/in me it seemed and was just horrible but yet DS2 still needed feeding and all that jazz.

Today we were supposed to have SIL over this morning to meet the new BF but had to cancel and instead took DS1 to the docs and got AB's for his bilateral ear infections that became obvious this morning, bought painstop, drugged him up and let him sleep. Plus I tried to sleep.

Dreading tomorrow with both kids on my own especially if I'm still sick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hot!

I'm still feeling unwell so that was a bit if a downer. But otherwise it was nice. Friends over yesterday, a 40th birthday bash last night, more friends over for a swim today and games night with the kids who absolutely crashed out at 7.30pm 😊

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hurty. I had my first ever personal training session yesterday. So hurty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weekend was pretty chilled but incredibly hot. Friday night was a do whatever night as i was still quite tired from my night shift so kiddo had pizza and i was able to chill and rest. He put himself to bed that night. Yesterday we went and bought stuff for dinner as it was a dinner party. We had a rainbow party to celebrate a friends birthday and also another friend who is starting work at a new work place(one of my only friends atm at work so gonna feel very isolated now she has finished up).

Was a lovely dinner party(roast pork with roast veges and ice cream for dessert). Had another friend come over after she finished work for a feed then quiet night again.

Today we went swimming and i have only just realised i got incredibly burnt.

This arvo had a friend come over right on my nap time so havent napped for my night shift unfortunately. We had a lovely arvo down at the beach having dinner.

Now its time to get ready for work but i am so ready to crash. If i had sick leave up, i would of just called in sick but no leave

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Busy 2 birthday parties on Saturday and 1 today. I'm exhausted