+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Stressing over stupid things

I am 16 weeks and find myself not being able to sleep at night worrying about stupid things and not being abject to shut it off. Things like going to a meeting, or have submitted a report and will not be able to provide ongoing support as I am closing my business for a while as I need to get some good money in before I have the baby, so will temp. Or because I have been working for myself and it being a start up business not much profit has been made and being eligible for gov maternity leave.

is this a normal part of pregnancy? And how do you stop?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think its a normal part of life in general!

Try putting the radio on while you go to sleep. My psych told me this as I have trouble sleeping and switching my mind off. Now we listen to smooth FM on the alarm clock next to our bed until I feel sleepy and I usually go to sleep within a few minutes. It just distracts and relaxes your mind, and you start associating it with sleep. Also no phones in the bedroom.

Hope you get a good night sleep soon!

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 121
    Last Post: 20-01-2014, 08:03
  2. What Ridiculously STUPID things have you caught your kids doing?
    By Kiplusthree in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 29-12-2013, 22:30