Closed Thread
Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rialto - I think we all go through those worring thoughts with the mess we take bug as Miss Sagi said, she can't remember anyone on this site that has had a negative outcome and fan, I would much rather have a baby that needs cleft palate surgery than a perfect baby that never eventuates.

Miss sagi - great to hear you are finally showing as hopefully you have your lapband issues sorted !

AFM I am today 5 days past trfr and in a lovel (small!) Brussels hotel room on a very comfy bed & catching up on everyone's news. I am feeling good if a little 'aware' of my ute which I hope is a good sign.

FrancesTheCat - hope you are doing well.

Sent from my iPhone

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cathy69 For This Useful Post:

Little Ted  (01-06-2015),Miss Sagi  (01-06-2015),Riaki  (01-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cathy, congrats on being PUPO. I hope you're getting out there and seeing the sights. Are you POAS while over there?

My lapband was deflated on Thursday night and now that food is hitting my stomach I can't move or breathe now, not used to it, its so uncomfortable. I've lost all my agility in my body and have already put on 3kgs, thats why I've popped out. Anyway, have to think of the end goal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Riaki: only you can decide if it is worth the risk. It is true that we haven't gone through a generation to see the potential effect. There is no guarantee even for normal people, who don't take drugs during the pregnancy, to have a genetic defect free baby. Sure, being a mother, you would blame youself for doing something that might have long lasting effect on the child. We take these drugs in the hope of keeping the baby. It is much better than those, who moke and drink during pregnancy, knowing it is harming their baby. Yes, i am a bit judgemental on this one.

Personally, I will not go through certain invasive immune treatment. That's because my case is different. I'm using the donor sperm due to DH medical condition and if my body can't hold the pregnancy, I would sort out alternative like surrogacy, being childless or adoption. Thankfully, I don't have to make another difficult decision. After two loses, I just throw everything in (within my comfort zone). I don't even know if any of it helps but see prednisolone as minimal risk. I didn't follow DrM protocol all the way through. I went with instinct in the end. A protocol in between DrM and my FS. Bub is growing fine and thus I see no reason to have a higher dosage and be on the meds longer. All of these are trial and error anyway. My immune issue is certainly not as severe as like others here. Everyone is different. Only you can decide for yourself.

Your ANA isn't very high. Same titer as me. I am only on prednisolone. I suspect you are being put on Dex is due to your DQ alpha match?

Good luck. xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Riaki  (01-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ver grateful about the collaboration & your advices everyone! @bbhope correct my recent lap cuttings were very high for NK cells due to a DQ alpha match with DH...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,
    Just a quick stop by to tell you all that our beautiful little boy finally arrived on May 28th. 40 hrs of labour, an emergency C and bit of time in the special care unit for bub, but he's now home and doing really well. He's worth every struggle we had to get him so hang in there ladies. Xx

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (02-06-2015),Legwarmer  (05-06-2015),MGC Bertie  (01-06-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations ladybug. That's such a great news. Enjoy the time with your baby and let us know how things are going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladybug, congratulations! What fantastic news. Sounds like you had a hell of a couple of days you poor thing, but worth it now.
    🎉🎊👣🍼🌹

Thanks
    Reviews
    🎉Congratulations Ladybug! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, congrats! Ladybug. The baby like being in your womb too much. Glad to hear that everything went well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ladybug14 View Post
    Hi lovely ladies,
    Just a quick stop by to tell you all that our beautiful little boy finally arrived on May 28th. 40 hrs of labour, an emergency C and bit of time in the special care unit for bub, but he's now home and doing really well. He's worth every struggle we had to get him so hang in there ladies. Xx
    Congratulations!!!