Closed Thread
Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've had no side affects from intralipids. Its made up of egg and soy bean, so I would think it would only affect you if you were allergic to one of those.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Ive had issues trying to post using my iPad grrrr. For days unable to type anything ?? Maybe I've done something bad...

i just wanted to say a huge thank you for your kind wishes and support means a great deal,to me.
    I get my computer back tomorrow yay, so that should allow me actually type a reply. Spyware using hotel free wifi overseas.

Big day Thursday 7 week scan ekkkk. Been a few dramas so we will see what Thursday brings. One step at a time.

Ive got so much to catch up on.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (28-05-2015),Little Ted  (01-06-2015),MGC Bertie  (28-05-2015),Miss Sagi  (27-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francesthecat, i hope everything goes well tomorrow, I have my fingers crossed for you 👣

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

just wanted to check in as I have finally started our FET cycle (i'm CD3 today). I began Prednislone (15mg) on CD1, and continuing the 15mg until ET day (where it will go up to 20mg). Clexane 1 week before transfer too. Gwyneth has booked me in for an Intralipid Infusion on the 13th June, which is roughly 10 days before our FET. We only have one embryo frozen so there is obviously a big chance it will not defrost, quite a big risk but since we are moving states we want to give this clinic with our embryo a chance to become something!

I hope that everyone is going really well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Ive had issues trying to post using my iPad grrrr. For days unable to type anything ?? Maybe I've done something bad...

i just wanted to say a huge thank you for your kind wishes and support means a great deal,to me.
    I get my computer back tomorrow yay, so that should allow me actually type a reply. Spyware using hotel free wifi overseas.

Big day Thursday 7 week scan ekkkk. Been a few dramas so we will see what Thursday brings. One step at a time.

Ive got so much to catch up on.

I hope your scan went well! Looking forward to the update

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi, ladies,

have been MIA. Congrats Francesthecat!! It must be nervous to wait for the big scan. All the best!!! It would be great!

ladybug: I assume you are now a mom!!!

Sorry if i miss anyone. Just a bit outdated on this thread. @MissSagi: how is everything? I did my 20w intralipid last fri.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, firstly thank you for all the knowledge poured into these threads! I would really appreciate your opinions... My summary: ANA+ (1:80, spreckled), silent endo recently excised. Uterine NK CD56 cells (30 per high power field). DQ Alpha partial match (4.1). 1 early loss (prior to lap), TSH was 3.11. I have my 2nd LIT this week. At the moment I'm struggling to decide on risk/benefit in regards to taking Dex when TTC again. Given how much will have been done since my loss (LIT, intralipids, lap, fish oil, turmeric, vit E, D, synthroid). Worried about the side effects on the baby, but obviously also risk of another loss... Worried about the clexane & asprin side effects too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Clexane and aspirin don't give me any side effect other than the needle is pain in the bu$$. I have full on side effect with prednisolone. It isn't quite the same as DEX. DEX is stronger but ladies here mentioned that you swapped to prednisolone sometime in 8w to prevent crossing the placenta? One has to aware that there is a small risk of cleft palate with the use of steroid. However, the benefit outweigh the risk. LIT and intralipid aren't really drugs so I wont worry about it too much. I'm not sure about synthroid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @bbhope! I'm really torn mostly about taking Dex at all, thinking about the DES tragedy, then reading articles such as these:

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/ar...gnancy/267187/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riaki, I think if you read back a couple of years on this thread nearly 99% of us have had steriods in our treatment plan and I don't recall anyone ever coming back saying their baby has been born with a problem because of it. I'm hoping this is the case as Dr M is more aggressive than FS's treatment plans, I was on 2mg Dex until 8wks then switched to 30mg Pred. I'm weaning off now and at 19wks am down to 15mg.

Bb, doing well here. I have my morph scan this week and I've finally started to show so let's see if people at work start to notice now!

Francesthecat, how did your scan go?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

Cathy69  (01-06-2015),MGC Bertie  (01-06-2015),Riaki  (01-06-2015)