Closed Thread
Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

I was wondering if someone could help me out. Today I found out I'm UTD when we weren't even trying, the problem is I didn't get a chance to start intralipids yet.

Has anyone heard of a current pregnancy being treated with intralipids and succeeding?

Got to say - I'm feeling very negative about it, like I don't want to get too attached

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I haven't been able to catch up. I'll do when I've time.
    @No3please: yes, i know someone that only started intralipid, prednisolone, clexane etc after the BFP. It worked and she now has a bub. She was under DrM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

No3please  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Legwarmer thank you for your lovely post...I am one of the girls waiting in wings, it seems, reading about all the BFPs, hoping that one day it will be me! Thanks for your positive words and I hope all goes well with the delivery of your gorgeous little one.

I have been reading along for a little while, congrats to all other BFPs. AFM waiting for FET around 8th June after LIT, IL and IVIG - we haven't done cgh testing on this emby so bit of a gamble. You never know your luck tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls,

ladybug14 - 41 weeks, bub is loving the wombservice too much.
    mgc bertie - more than halfway there, hope you are getting spoiled.

AFM, been away for a bit and now getting back into the cycle of needles, steriods and blood "donations". Had first BT today at clinic and came out of it with 2 bag fulls of meds.

Keep warm. Can't believe it's this cold when it is not even winter yet.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hope168 For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (25-05-2015),MGC Bertie  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who is this Dr M you all speak highly of?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr. Gamal Matthias in sydney. He is an immunologist. If you do IVF, he works along side with the ivf drs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I've been AWOL for about a year 😁taking a break from it all.

As we consider one last try I have a few questions for you all that are up to date with everything. Is Dr M still charging $650 for intralipids? And does anyone know a current cost on IVIG? I had intralipids last time (fail) but he recommended IVIG next time and really not sure if we can afford it.

Also, I never got to ask him this last time but I had terribly painful/aching finger joints for about 10 days after intralipids infusions, has anyone else had this issue and does anyone know if that's a concern? TIA.

Best of luck to all those trying and for those nearing your due dates, love hearing the great stories of babies lying peacefully (or not so peacefully) in their cribs! Gives hope to us all. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seaside girl....Yes, Dr M is still charging $650 for Intrallipids. Some other IVF clinics are doing it also, some cheaper, but that's because they only give a smaller amount, or much less time. IVIG is $2250 for 15g, but it depends on how many grams your dose is, as it's based upon your weight - usually 10, 15 or 20g. I've never suffered from any aches afterwards.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGCBertie thank you so much for the reply, that info is so helpful. I very much appreciate it.

Anyone else have severe joint pain after intralipids? In wondering if it were some kind of inflammatory/allergic response.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No joint pain. DrM usually gave us an antihistamine half way through intralipid. So it can't be allergic reaction. When I did it here in Perth, the nurse checked my temperature and BP many times to make sure I didn't have reaction.