Closed Thread
Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bbhope.... well, I was hoping the head cold would be gone by now, but I guess the hospital and Dr M can see me nicely sniffling and sneezing tomorrow!! I guess being in hospital is the best place to be sick!! Also, apparently the new maternity wing at Hurstville is now open, as I was told today by them that I'll be on the 4th floor. Looking forward to seeing the new rooms.

I did also remember to specially request an "ante-natal" diet this time, as last time they gave me cold sliced ham, cold chicken, mayonnaise on the sandwiches, mousse etc. Just as well I always take my own snacks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations francesthecat. I'm really happy for you. I don't post much on this thread but I'm really happy when I see that warriors ladies like you succeed.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HFAM For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (24-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie- I was in the new building for intralipids last Sat (level 3) and it is lovely. There were 8 of us and we we're split evenly across old and new so I was lucky. I was told to bring snacks which I did but the food was actually pretty good for hospital, at least in my experiences!

How many more infusions do you have to go ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hello ladies!!!! sorry I have been completely AWOL for ages, have been reading along most days. SCRUFFY and FRANCESTHECAT wow wow wow so excited for you guys WELL DONE and congratulations!!!

How is everyone doing?? LADYBUG hello! you must be due any day if not already??? Can't wait for you to be a Mum and of course LEGWARMER you are due very soon too, hoooray!!!

We're still trying to find another egg donor, hoping we find one really soon and then I can start on zoladex and will meet with Dr M to see what he says as Prof Temellen said I only need 15mg pred but I'll go with Dr M.

If anyone is taking neupogen, I have 3 vials in the fridge, PM if interested if you are going to run out before you are due to stop.

Take care everyone, updates please!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (24-05-2015),Scruffy  (22-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cathy.... yes I always find the hospital food at Hurstville pretty good, except the stuff up last time :-) I quite like the idea of someone else cooking and washing up for me.... but then, when I think of the cost..... imagine what kind of meal you could have in a 5 star restaurant :-)) I possibly still have many more infusions to go..... I'm 26 weeks now, and some women have said they've done them almost to the end of their pregnancy.

PreciousHeart..... lovely to hear from you. So hope you find an egg donor soon. This is such a roller coaster, and I keep thinking back of us both in hospital together basically commiserating our situations, and how in such a relatively short time things have changed so dramatically for me. I so have my fingers crossed for you too xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So nice to hear from you @PreciousHeart. So hope you find a donor soon and can get on with things. I can imagine the waiting is really frustrating. Sending lots of good luck vibes your way.

41 weeks tomorrow and still no sign of bub. Had a scan on wed and bub is doing well. Will be induced Tues if he doesn't decide to appear before then.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Xx

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-05-2015),Miss Sagi  (24-05-2015),Scruffy  (24-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladybug, wow...41wks! Good luck and wishing you the safest birth :-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (24-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Big congrats @francesthecat!! So happy to hear you are pregnant again, so often think of you and Lily. One step at a time, hope you are feeling OK.
    @MGC Bertie wow 26 weeks now. You're getting there. Dr M let me have my last intralipids at 31 weeks, so they would last till 35 weeks.
    @PreciousHeart you are being so patient, hoping you can get going sooner rather than later.
    @missalina how are you doing?

AFM, I am 34 weeks today, I have one more week of clexane and then that's it for me for all the immune drugs. Which scares me slightly, but I can't say I will miss the daily clexane... what a pain in the *** it is! I have a good obstetrician who is keeping a close eye on things, I had a growth scan last week and baby is a little fatty, and measuring in the 95th percentile right now, which means a c-section for me at 39 weeks if it doesn't come naturally before then. I am happy with that call. After everything I went through to get pregnant, I just want my baby out safely. I'm also still under Dr M's care until 2 weeks time. I have a monthly phone consult with him and he keeps an eye on the immune side of things which my obs is not trained to do. Once I come off the clexane I will have one more blood test and phone call with Dr M to check he is happy with my levels of whatever he is checking for, then I think that will be it as I will be 36 weeks then and close to birthing.

Still can't believe I am typing that. I've spent so much time on fertility forums over the years and would read other women's stories of success or them talk about their pregnancies and it was so alien and felt like that would never be me. And yet here I am, thanks to Dr M. If you are struggling to get pregnant and reading this or feel like it will NEVER be you - take me as an example... It really can. Things can just change.

Best of luck to all of you. xx

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

eveclo  (24-05-2015),ladybug14  (24-05-2015),Ladydee  (24-05-2015),MGC Bertie  (25-05-2015),Miss Sagi  (24-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great job Legwarmer, not long to go now....how exciting.

AFM am 18wks tomorrow. Had an appt with Dr M last week. All blood results show my immune issues are stable. Possibly had my last intrilipids yesterday so fingers crossed it was my last. Go down to 15mg Pred tomorrow for 2wks, but still on 2 x 40mg clexane a day. He stopped my progesterone at 16wks but funnily enough my OB wants me to continue with it til 36wks. Apparently its proven in singleton pregnancies (even though I'm having twins, not proven) to prevent premature labour.
    Pred has stuffed up my Lapband, its broken and I cant keep anything down, not even water so have to get it looked at next week. I've actually lost weight since being pregnant and if it wasn't for that I wouldn't even know I'm pregnant, people at work haven't even noticed!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (24-05-2015),Legwarmer  (24-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Legwarmer I can't believe how quick ur pregnancy is going (well for me it's quick for you hmmm maybe not) lol
    I have just finished epu at Genea and we got 4 to biopsy so best blast result on a single epu so I'm really happy about that, now to wait the 3-4 weeks for the results.
    HELLO everyone else I've been really slack lately just been so so busy with uni, epu ect will catch up individually shortly, Congrats to the ladies who are so far along its so good to see so many due so soon, to the ladies like me still on our journey good luck and hope to see us in the next batch of up the duff ladies 😊

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

ladybug14  (24-05-2015),Legwarmer  (24-05-2015),Miss Sagi  (24-05-2015)