Closed Thread
Page 86 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Eveclo, I don't think it really matters that FS is a bit far. You don't really see them for visits all that often. I do think you should make sure you're as close to a fertility clinic as possible though. If you're doing ivf you might be there even 3 times a week. There's A Genea clinic at Bella Vista and Liverpool though so hopefully one of them is ok distance for you. Dr G is a great choice all together and especially when you have any immune issues. She's more progressive that lots of other doctors. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Bertie! That is brilliant news. You're well on your way now. Hope you are feeling good.

eveclo I travelled 90 minutes to see Dr Gee because she was the best FS for me. The ones closer to me just weren't as progressive or informed in immune issues. Good luck with your test results.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Legwarmer For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had an appt with Dr M yesterday. He said all my blood results were good and immune issues under control. At 14wks I can drop the Pred down to 25mg, then 16wks down to 20mg and then more blood tests. Unfortunately he said I have to stay on 2 x Clexane a day for a while, but thats ok, everything is going well.

How are the other preggo ladies going?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Miss Sagi: what BT did DrM order? Ob and FS have suggested me to wean pred. I am down to 10mg a day now. So I would thought something needs to be checked to know if everything is under control before weaning me even more. I am also on 1 pessaries per day now. Will go down to every other day next week. Ob isn't keen to do p4 blood so i will get gp to order after I am off pessaries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope, bloods were for lymphatic surfers markers, CD and T cells CD 56, 57, 8, 4 & 19.
    With Progestore I finish my gestone injections tomorrow night so he's told me to continue with 400mg pessaries until 14wks then down to 200mg pessaries until 16wks.
    If you want a copy of the script pm me your email address and I'll forward it on.

I'm surprised Dr M hasn't got you to do bloods to monitor your levels.

How many weeks are you know? 14?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss sagi: no, I stopped consulting with DrM. It only gets me very confused and stress with different protocols. I am mainly following the bondi protocol at this stage with slight variation of my own knowledge from you ladies. I still have script for progesterone and have plenty left so I will just keep taking it until it finishes at 16w. What i have been thinking of doing is to get the NK blood, progesterone done. Then, make an appt with DrM. It is a waste of time to consult him without anything to discuss. But can the GP order NK blood? Can you pm me the CD blood that he ordered? Thanks.

Edit: I am 13w. Seeing OB to discuss the 12w scan result today. I'm still scratching my head regarding public hospital referral. Oh...I am on 400mg this last week. Down from 800mg. So far no problem. I suppose to do every other day now. I was only on 20mg prednisolone to start. I weaned every 5 days (or 7 days). That's why I am down to 10mg.
    Last edited by bbhope; 10-04-2015 at 15:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BB, Dr M has me weaning down the Pred every 2 weeks, but my dose is higher than yours. The payh request is in PDF and i don't think i can attach it via pm?

Let us know how your results go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miss sagi: will send u a proper PM later. thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies 😊 just a question about dr m Chicago bloods, what exactly does it test for ? Is it just testing whether IL is enough or if I need ivig or is there more that they are testing for?
    I only ask because the next step is ivig and If the Chicago bloods only test if IL is enough then there is no point in having them done, I have appnt with dr m in June and will ask him them but would like to have a rough idea before so I can start putting some $$$ away

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina Alina the Chicago blood checks how your body responds to IVIg and how active your NK cells actually are. Your cytokines will also be checked (th1:th2). I tried to reply to your PM but bubhub is playing up.