Closed Thread
Page 76 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells #6

@mgcbertie: if I follow the bondi protocol, I suppose to stop Clexane at 20 wk. But Ob seems to be keen to stop at 12 w. They will start weaning Pred when I get back. I am happy with that. I think it is doing more harm than helping me atm. I will just play it by ears with the clexane.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sagi View Post
    MGC, I'll also be on Clexane til the end due to MTHR gene. I'm waiting for him to cut them back from 2 a day to 1. Argh...my tummy looks like its been in a car accident.

I've got the MTHFR gene but I didn't realise that the clexane was suppose to help with that as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope, only if you have homo...i think. The one with the 2 copies of the gene mutation.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Sagi For This Useful Post:

hope168  (21-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Excited1 Congrats on the pregnancy 😃 If you can try and stay on the clexane until 12weeks minimum. In Perth you probably have two options, asking your FS to prescribe or pleading with your GP.

I was on clexane until about 24weeks from memory. My Ob wanted me on it due to family history of clots and made me see a haematologist before stopping. The haematologist took one look at me and said, fit and healthy weight I could stop straight away.

Interestingly I have homo MTHFR but Dr M didn't want me to stay on it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies, me again! Just wondering if you could help me with a question - i have been emailing the email address 'reproductiveimmunology@yahoo.com.au' and I was just wondering if this is the email address that you are all familiar with? I am trying to organise a phone appointment and have been told to transfer the money via EFT but I am just a bit cautious and worried it's like some yahoo scam or something (paranoid!). Is this normal/is this the email that is legitimate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @eveclo, yes that's Dr Matrhias's email addy! It's not a scam. Why they don't have a professional email addy is beyond me-but that's their set up all over! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, OK i thought it was weird they didn't have a professional email either so i thought i would check. Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly I need to pay asap so i can get the phone consult.

We currently live in Albury Wodonga and we have only one lonely frozen embryo here, and we leave for Sydney in June. I really don't want to transfer that embryo if it is in fact my immune system doing something crazy! So hopefully if i get some answers I can do a FET in May with Dr M's help if that's what i need! thanks again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's weird. I actually have dr Matthias' professional email! I vaguely remember it is with the hospital as an email alias.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope and @eveclo, I have another email for him at a hospital but I don't think it goes to Gwyneth which is what you want when you're organizing consults etc. I've only ever had one script scanned to me from the hospital addy and all the rest from the yahoo.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladybug14 For This Useful Post:

eveclo  (23-03-2015),Pauli77  (27-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all just putting it out there that I have 3 vials of neupogen I won't be using, PM me if you want to chat.

Lovely to read all your updates and welcome newbies, huge congrats Miss Sagi and BBhope, amazing!